Master Data Assistant
This is a 6-month, fixed term role within the master data team, requiring strong attention to detail, analytical and organisational skills and excellent customer service. You will be working closely with teams across the No7 Beauty Company business. This role is based in Nottingham and is full time.
About the opportunity
In this role you will have the opportunity to make a real difference to the integrity of the master data at the heart of our business. You will be one of three master data assistants, within our Master Data Team as part of the No7 Beauty Company Transformation Team.
The role will involve working closely with many teams across the business.to ensure the quality, completeness and timing of data flowing into core business systems. You should have good attention to detail, enjoy working with data and be happy working closely with our data owners. On a day to day basis you will be
• Reviewing and validating new master data submitted for approval, liaising with internal data owners to resolve issues and queries and loading data into systems using appropriate tools
• Acting as a point of contact for data-related queries from internal business teams, offering the highest level of customer service.
• Monitoring adherence to data processes and KPI’s. Maintaining records of data accuracy as a means of highlighting problem areas and driving improvements
• Supporting the planning, development, implementation and review of existing and proposed data related processes
• Managing housekeeping of existing data, including cleansing activities, archiving and data migration.
• You must have an interest in data, and ideally experience within a data-related role
• You should be highly organised with strong attention to detail and a concern for order and quality
• Ideally you will have previous customer service experience
• You should be able to work at pace to ensure data validation does not become a bottleneck
• You should be happy organising your own day and be comfortable working in a structured environment
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive salary
• Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• Boots Pension Scheme
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Master Data Assistant