Junior Business Analyst
Supporting the business to make better smarter decision. Understand the business, their needs and requirements to be able to provide different outputs impacting the bottom line. e.g. Data, Reporting, Analytics, Insight etc. Utilising problem solving mindset and technical expertise in tools such as Power BI, Azure, Alteryx, etc.
About the role
Understand the business as a specialist and support the business with driving change, commercial decisions and supporting the business to evolve backed by a data driven approach. Support the team with all of the below activities, while developing an understanding of the business and gaining the technical expertise required to progress furthere.
• Work with the business to understand the business and deliver reporting, analytics and insight expectations
• Build, maintain and manage stakeholder relations across business functions
• Perform data ETL from various sources / systems into Power BI / Alteryx
• Working in an Agile manor provide accurate, cross business functions aligned outputs
• Support maintenance of live infrastructure for data, reporting and analytics
• Drive capabilities development while instilling a self-serve culture
• Show out of the box thinking and eye for opportunities when looking at potential problems
• Support the Senior Analytics manager to deliver long term business objectives and support with development of the team
• Stakeholder relationship management
• Curious, analytical problem-solving mindset
• Able to understand data and be able to present data in to simple but clear outputs
• Commercial acumen to understand raw data and present the story as output
• Experience of Data modelling, analytics or reporting (Excel or other tools)
• Demonstrate clear understanding of digital, data and basic technical computing knowledge
• Ability to map processes and document data and models/reporting
• Have keen mind to develop technical expertise as well as the business understanding
• Expertise in other systems / tools such as Power BI Alteryx, Azure, SQL, R, Python etc..
• Six Sigma Green Belt
• Project Management
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive salary
• Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• Boots Pension Scheme
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com
Junior Business Analyst