About the Opportunity:
A really exciting opportunity has arisen within the Creative Content & Brand Visual Identity team as a Content Specialist, reporting into the Content Marketing Manager.
You will work across the Wellness and Healthcare marketing squads as the Content expert, managing and delivering the end to end process for all long form editorial content, including content articles and long form video content. You will work from the initial briefing stage, researching and analysing insight, and putting your recommendation forward on how to translate the brief into content.
• Accountable for supporting, planning and delivering long form editorial content for boots.com for Wellness and Healthcare, based on insights, trends and SEO, ensuring there is a clear customer journey and content is optimised across all channels
• Accountable for managing product nominations, samples, product sign off, NPD, pricing and deals, PML, legal etc.
• Responsible for owning the total content plan (project dependant) for the business, updating based on insights, and keeping on top of all reactive and planned trends for your areas
• Responsible for the development of cross functional relationships to ensure consistency and integration in delivery
• Accountable for senior stakeholder management at all levels for Wellness and Healthcare content, ensuring they see all creative at the relevant times
• Comfortable building and maintaining relationships with external agencies and the management of their delivery against brief
• Genuine passion for wanting to provide customers with Wellness and Healthcare advice
• Strong interpersonal skills with the confidence to influence and present to senior stakeholders
• Great enthusiasm for and understanding of editorial content
• Excellent communication skills. A talent for promoting your ideas to others – and getting them as excited as you are.
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
• Access to the Boots Benevolent Fund, a registered charity that offers support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives, at times of financial hardship.
• Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
• Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops – Support Office only
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
At Boots we're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
About the Opportunity: