Fixed Term Contract - up to 12 Months
A fabulous opportunity for a Sourcing or Procurement professional operating at Assistant Buyer level to join the Liz Earle Sourcing team and be part of our exciting global expansion.
About the opportunity
Responsible for supporting the Sourcing Manager and Senior Buyer in the execution of sourcing strategies for one or several assigned categories, deliver the day to day commercial processes in support of projects (RFQ, Cost Analysis, Contract Negotiations, Process administration).
Providing analysis on costs, driving profit enhancement and enabling differentiated product development.
Supporting the Raw Materials senior buyer to manage commitment raw materials, managing raw material stock takes and ensuring correct levels of natural raw materials in the supply chain.
You will work seamlessly with your sourcing colleagues across the WBA business to leverage global benefits for WBA as part of a Global Sourcing organization.
- Support the development and optimisation of a supply base which enables differentiated New Product Development (NPD)
- Support the management of on-going vendor relationships and supplier performance
- Ensure regular supplier meetings takes place and implement improvement strategies with suppliers
- Support supplier selection criteria through performing the initial research and provide input in the selection of suppliers in collaboration with a cross-functional team
- A cross functional player with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Be a team player, use your own initiative, work to deadlines and able to prioritise workload.
- Experience of Profit & Loss (P&L) concepts, such as revenue, COG’s, gross profit margin with a view to identifying and delivering profit enhancement opportunities
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
- A comprehensive onboarding programme
- Generous product discount
- Friends and family discount scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days a year holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Monthly Liz Earle Goodie Box
Why Liz Earle:
Our great British beauty brand started life on the idyllic Isle of Wight back in 1995. Our co-founders, Liz Earle and Kim Buckland, paired their beauty business know-how and a passion for botanical ingredients, natural health and wellbeing to create a multi award-winning beauty range, which is today loved by millions. We are now a business of over 800 staff all over the UK.
From day one, our Precious Recipe – We Care More, We Never Settle, We Are One Team, has been at the heart of the business. It’s a collection of special ingredients that make us who we are, shaping every decision across the business, from our Customer Advisors to members of our Management Team. It’s because of these strong values that it’s important to us to find the best people with the right skills and the right attitude to help the business grow, working to continually delight our customers.
Liz Earle is now part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores worldwide and a network of over 440,000 colleagues. Our purpose is to help people live happier and healthier lives. We work alongside our No 7 Beauty Company Brands such as No7, Soap&Glory, Sleek, and YourGoodSkin and touch the lives of millions with our passionate, innovative and pioneering approach to Beauty and Healthcare.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com