The importance of your role.
This is your chance to be part of something a bit different. You’ll be working closely with the most important part of our business – our customers and patients. You will be the first person our patients see and speak to when they arrive to receive their vaccination appointments. You will deliver brilliant care and direction for every patient, responding quickly to their needs.
What you’ll be doing day to day.
You will support patients through their vaccination appointment journey, ensuring a warm welcome, collecting relevant information and ensuring they feel well-informed. You’ll be listening to customers and patients, putting them at ease and providing a great overall experience.
You can expect the role to include, but not be limited to;
- Delivering brilliant patient care
- Greeting patients arriving for pre-booked vaccinations
- Explaining to patients how their appointments will work
- Checking patients have an appointment and ensuring they are in the right place at the right time
- Checking and capturing patient data and details on an electronic device and taking payments if required
- Compliance with all governance, standard operating procedures and health and safety policies
- Acting as a supportive member of the team, sometimes supporting with wider store activities when required
What you’ll need to have.
We’re looking for great people, with an approachable and friendly personality. It’s all about working together as one great team – after all it’s our people that are at the heart of our business. You never know, it could lead to another role with us. To be successful in this role you will have a professional, caring character and a true desire to help others feel good. In addition, you will have:
- Excellent communication and listening skills and an ability to gather required data from patients
- Passion and energy to deliver excellent patient care
- High empathy levels and an ability to deal with patients sensitively
Our Diversity and Inclusion commitment
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance.