Commercial Lead - Pharmacy Services
This is a FTC opportunity to join the business in a key function at the perfect time when Pharmacy Services we offer will be rapidly growing. All we are looking for is an individual with strong commercial awareness and initiative to get a job done. You will own and develop the customer offer for a variety of private pay vaccination services delighting customers and supporting the delivery of commercial targets within a wider Pharmacy Services team. You will develop expertise on the each of the individual services that Boots offers in order to inform the future customer experience and performance.
With lockdown restrictions starting to ease this is an area of huge potential to develop an established business further and needs great people who want to shape and grow the future as well as their own. You’ll get to work with a number of different functions across the business including our Chief Pharmacist’s Office, Pharmacy Operations team, Finance team, E-commerce team, Supply Chain teams and Marketing functions, so the ability to partner and work collaboratively is essential for this role.
• Ownership and responsibility in supporting the continual improvement, as well as development and implementation, of services and building relationships across the business
• You will be analysing and understanding business performance and collaboratively work as part of a team within Pharmacy Services to create and deliver plans to grow the business
• You will liaise with store teams and review customer and Pharmacy team’s feedback on services we offer
• You will be building some key and long-term relationships with a whole range of key stakeholders inside and outside of the business, including corporate customers and suppliers
A bit about you
• You can demonstrate previous experience of reviewing and analysing data, market information, customer needs and competitor insights, and turning this analysis into insights and actions
• You can demonstrate a commercial acumen and some negotiation skills with a desire to build upon these within the job
• Have experience of setting up and leading specific projects or initiatives including key seasonal activities and launches
• Experience of using Excel to manipulate and interpret data
• We’re looking for a great people with a high motivation to put customers’ first
• Resilience, adaptability and not fazed by things changing in an agile and fast-moving environment
• Ability to build relationships quickly and engage with a wide range of colleagues across the business
• Effective communication skills allowing you to influence stakeholders across the business and at different levels
A bit about us
This role is an exciting opportunity to be part of an established team that will shape how Boots responds and supports both the NHS and private pay market with its customer proposition. You will be part of a cross-functional, diverse and very agile team and have an opportunity to build relationships across the wider business. You will be able to demonstrate your wide range of skills to a broad set of stakeholders that could lead to further career development opportunities.
In return, we will build a personal development plan with you that helps you develop and further your career.
Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance and is the UKs leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. You can learn more by visiting boots.jobs.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays & option to buy an additional 5 days annual leave
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Market leading staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen and Dry Cleaning
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We offer a number of flexible working options to suit our colleagues’ needs including job share and part time working. Our website shows examples of colleagues enjoying different working patterns. If this interests you, please talk to us about it.
If you would like to become part of our story and make a difference – click apply and our recruitment partners will be in touch!
If you have any questions or queries regarding this vacancy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Lead - Pharmacy Services