An exciting opportunity has arisen for a knowledgeable and experienced PPC specialist to join the Boots.com Digital Marketing team. As PPC Lead you will be responsible for delivering best-in-class campaigns and strategies in paid search to drive quality traffic, profitable sales and new customer acquisition for Boots.com.
About the opportunity
Responsible for the management and implementation of large-scale Google and Microsoft (Bing) PPC campaigns for Boots retail, opticians, pharmacy and partner brands
• Managing the PPC strategy for all key Boots.com product categories including: managing the budget, optimising towards KPIs, setting priorities and giving direction to our media agency PPC team who are responsible for campaign build and execution.
• Measurement and reporting of PPC activity, including producing reports and communicating the paid search results to internal and external stakeholders.
• Develop long term PPC strategy, keeping pace with search engine developments and PPC trends to suggest ways in which the business can leverage these for growth.
• Working closely with internal stakeholders including but not limited to: eCommerce Managers, Promotions, Operations, IT and Finance teams, to ensure the PPC channel is supporting business priorities, corporate campaigns and key projects.
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience in similar PPC role, working with PPC ad platforms Google and Bing.
• Proficiency in managing large scale marketing budgets.
• Strong numerical and analytical skills are essential.
• A good understanding of other digital channels (e.g. SEO) and marketing technologies - experience of Google Analytics is advantageous.
• Excellent communication and time management.
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Hybrid working; a flexible remote working and office balance
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
• Access to the Boots Benevolent Fund, a registered charity that offers support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives, at times of financial hardship.
• Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
• Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops – Support Office only
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
At Boots we're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org