Our Digital Operations Managers are responsible for managing a wide range of operational process across our UK and ROI digital platforms, ensuring that they operate effectively and always meet our customer’s expectations.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our digital first team working collaboratively, leading your own and cross functional teams to plan deliver and run high profile operational activities at pace and to agreed critical deadlines.
About the opportunity:
Boots has an aggressive ambition to grow its digital business, the Digital Operations Team sits at the heart of Boots.com with responsibility for the exemplary operational delivery of our customer proposition across all digital channels.
These are newly created roles in our Trading Operations and Acceptance & Implementation Teams reporting to the Senior Operations Manager:
• Managing and optimising online operational activities and processes including protecting against fraudulent activities, challenging returns, understanding customer complaints for both UK and ROI
• Operational SME accountable for leading the development agenda of operational processes across the business, building and managing key stakeholder relationships
• Managing the successful completion and approval of hardening testing within the agile development framework across our digital infrastructure to critical deadlines
• Focused on improving the performance, productivity and efficiency of the team through ways of working and by instilling and driving a continuous improvement mindset
• Working collaboratively across multiple functions to consistently deliver to challenging timelines and changing priorities and being able to manage your direct and virtual team through this
• We are looking for someone who is passionate about customers, has an eye for detail and a pragmatic approach with operational experience and an understanding and exposure to web and related systems
• Capable of leading, developing and managing a team to deliver right first time in a fast paced, high pressured environment
• You will enjoy and embrace change, use experience to help plan the future and have the personal strength and confidence to ride the highs and lows of a dynamic online business.
• Experienced and confident stakeholder manager across multiple stakeholders and third parties
• Flexibility to work out of hours, early mornings, late evenings and provide escalation support 24x7x365
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Boots Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.