Permanent, full time opportunity across Seasonal & Gifting
Fixed Term Contract maternity cover, full time opportunity across Cosmetics & Accessories
No7 Account Executive - No7 Beauty Company
We offer hybrid working with the opportunity to work from home and our office in Nottingham for this role.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the No7 Trading team as an Assistant Trading Manager. The role is full time 37 ½ hours per week.
Working as part of No7 Beauty Company, you will work closely with Boots UK to create and deliver the commercial plan for No7 – one of the UKs largest beauty brands.
About the opportunity
As an Assistant Trading Manager, you will be the go-to person for day to day information on the plan. The ideal person will provide great analysis of our commercial activity and tracking of our results, translating this data and recommending actions aimed at strengthening the brand and commercial plan.
You will support the trading manager in playing a central role being a key conduit between Brand Marketing, Product, In-store Marketing, Merchandising and Supply along with a number of BUK functions, you will champion excellence in execution, delivering outstanding service to BUK. Key responsibilities include:
- Owning the plan: day to day management and tracking to deliver financial targets
- Gaining an understanding of customers and developing annual plans which resonate and drive sales
- Demonstrating excellence in execution and ongoing analysis of the plan to improve commercial return.
- Being an expert in BUK commercial and marketing process and you load for campaigns accurately and deliver all necessary deadlines
- Holding productive relationships both internally (No7 BC) and externally (BUK) with your key counterparts, driving performance and advocacy
- Delivering the plan flawlessly and with a strong focus on operational excellence across all KPIs whilst adapting where needed as things change.
We are looking for someone who has experience of retail and understands how a beauty brand will operate. The key skills we are looking for are:
- Experience of working with numbers and analysis of data
- Able to work at pace, achieving day to day tasks alongside bigger projects
- Curiosity on data…spotting trends and developing plans to exploit
- Network with multiple teams with confidence to articulate plans that engage and drive results
- Great attention to detail and a right first-time attitude
- Loves working as part of a team and thrives in a fast paced environment
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
- Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
- Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
- Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
- Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
- Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
We're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org