This is an exciting opportunity to become a key member of the Boots.com Team. A team at the heart of our growth and digital transformation plans, focusing on really understanding our customers’ needs, optimising the online shopping experience and driving change for business processes and performance.
About the opportunity:
• Responsible for supporting the implementation product vision, roadmap, backlog and release programme (including business activities e.g. training, communications etc.) for a Boots business area.
• Responsible for supporting the best customer and business experiences (based on insights) across your product for key customer journeys (shopping, offers, pharmacy etc.) through the development of new and enhancements to existing experiences
• Support in defining the objectives and KPIs for delivery, that the product will be validated against.
• Consult for the wider business (e.g. boots.com trading, pharmacy, loyalty ) with product development and delivery, responsible for recommending appropriate solutions if required (working with IT Architecture and IBM)
• Own & manage the change and progression of the Product set up team.
• Pre-PIM evolution of Product set up team include product optimisation, proposal of AB testing and reporting on product performance KPIs.
• A digital advocate who is familiar with digital development and understands current trends in digital in omni-channel retail.
• Proactive, independent and self-starting individual who is adept at building and maintaining relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
• Emotionally resilient with the capacity to stay energised and focused within projects
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Boots Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.