Project Manager - HRISJob reference: 153008BR
SuccessFactors/HRIS Project Manager
The HRIS ProjectManager is accountable for leadingthe project management activities for the HRIS workstream within the Global HR Transformation program. Thisrole is responsible for project managing the end to end system implementationin a complex environment, integrating plans with the program workstreams andexternal partners, providing the visibility of activities across a diverseglobal team and proactively managing risks and issues. This role is pivotal inmaking the connections, clearly articulating the critical path and driving tocompletion.
About the opportunity
This is agreat fixed term contract opportunity to project manage the deployment of a set of global HRsolutions to consolidate our HRIS landscape across markets and to form thefoundation of WBA’s new global HR operating model. Not only will you get the opportunityto work in a critical role within the program team working alongside the chosen software implementation partner,but you’ll also have the opportunityto work with our global teams across a variety of business areas. Key tasksinclude:
· Responsiblefor project oversight, planning, project tracking, scope management, changecontrol management, risk management, and quality assurance of the project team.
• Representthe company with contractors, suppliers, business partners and other parties asrequired, working closely with the external partner, Internal IT, wider programteam and HR Transformation PMO team.
• Co-develop,review, and finalise the integrated deployment plan in line with WBA’s businessobjectives and manage the detailed HRIS rollout plan.
• Workclosely with the wider HRT PMO team and external partner’s PMO to review andmonitor program plan and progress status, driving the quality and timelydelivery of critical path products and services.
• Supportthe HRIS Workstream Lead and IT Lead with WBA project mobilisation.
• Directthe activities of resources in line with the program plan, workstream andprogram objectives. Proactively support the Workstream Lead to ensure resourceis in place.
• Monitorand manage issues and risks; escalation of any significant risks or issues toHRIS Wokstream Lead and work with relevant stakeholders to close out the gap.
• Vendorrelationship management and scope management through project delivery.
• Performstrong change control management in line with the budget.
· Resolveshigh level conflicts by making broad decisions or negotiating with affectedsenior management.
• Supportlaunch of the HRIS project governance structure and ensure the right processesare followed; manage internal WBA control gates and approvals.
• Workclosely with external partner to ensure governance forums and decision makingsare documented throughout the project.
• Determineand communicate project processes and procedures to the HRIS team and otherstakeholders.
• Implementprocess and system improvements including integration with other functionalareas.
• Workclosely with the Workstream Lead and IT partner to perform budget managementthroughout the program.
• Supportwith senior stakeholder engagement and management.
· Extensiveproject management and consulting experience in implementing global HRIS systemsat similar scale (at least $10m) within global and matrixed organizations. Musthave technical deployment experience in SAP SuccessFactors.
· Extensiveproject management skills, working with various IT teams for integration anddeployment of software, preferably across an HR organization, with an understandingof the principles of different areas of HR processes.
· Extensiveexperience developing project plans including the charter, scope, projectmanagement approach, management plans, financial forecast and schedule. Experiencein establishing and managing Project Management Office for programs.
· Extensiveexperience in working with cross-functional teams and team members of alllevels.
· Extensiveexperience in senior stakeholder engagement and management.
· Experiencein working with cross-functional and multi-cultural teams.
· Exceptionalfacilitation, influencing and communication skills to enable successful interactions.
· Strongcommunication, presentation, and organization skills.
· Strongand effective team leadership skills.
· Problem-solvingorientated with strong resilience to drive progress.
· Greatattention to detail.
· Experiencewith multiple project management methodologies, including Agile, Waterfall,etc.
· Advancedskills in Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio. PMP certificationpreferred.