Assistant Data Analyst - Liz Earle
Deliver compelling and coherent insights to various stakeholders across the business in relation to product, user experience, optimisation, merchandising, marketing, and services. You will work collaboratively with various teams to provide insight to maximise traffic, acquisition, customer value and brand engagement.
About the opportunity
Don’t miss your opportunity to become part of our Great British beauty brand...
Working within a team of Digital experts you will be you will deliver accurate reporting with actionable insights to various stakeholders across the business in relation to product, user experience, optimisation, merchandising, marketing and services. The role will involve turning data from multiple sources into valuable insights, enabling key stakeholder to make informed, data-led decisions. You will work on a daily basis with the CRO Manager and CRM Campaign Manager and play a key role in providing data to optimise programmes and recommend campaign builds.
• Create and complete the weekly dashboard and reports to track performance and support data-led decision-making
• Support web optimisation programmes with the CRO and CRM Campaign Manager to provide data and insight to build recommendations and campaigns
• Using data sources to pull customer groups based on insights, requests and strategic plans from CRO and CE to deliver strategy
• Discuss and establish the most relevant means of tracking performance, working with stakeholders to define KPIs and maintaining data integrity. Ensure analytics platforms are configured and maintained to meet business needs
• Support the merchandisers and content teams to evaluate the impact of feature releases & business performance to offer insight to help maximise content traffic, acquisition and engagement
• Experience with analysing large data sets, identifying insights, trends and opportunities. A natural problem solver who is able to dissect complex business problems and find innovative ways to deliver a solution.
• A strong communicator, simplifying complex data into compelling and insightful stories
• Experience presenting insights and recommendations in a structed and clear way using data storytelling and visualisation tools.
• Strong analytical capabilities
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Team player who is proactive, thorough, detail-oriented and organized
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
• A comprehensive onboarding programme
• Generous product discount
• Friends and family discount scheme
• Group Life Assurance
• Cycle to work scheme
• 25 days a year holiday
• Contributory pension scheme
• Monthly Liz Earle Goodie Box
Why Liz Earle:
Our great British beauty brand started life on the idyllic Isle of Wight back in 1995. Our co-founders, Liz Earle and Kim Buckland, paired their beauty business know-how and a passion for botanical ingredients, natural health and wellbeing to create a multi award-winning beauty range, which is today loved by millions. We are now a business of over 800 staff all over the UK.
From day one, our Precious Recipe – We Care More, We Never Settle, We Are One Team, has been at the heart of the business. It’s a collection of special ingredients that make us who we are, shaping every decision across the business, from our Customer Advisors to members of our Management Team. It’s because of these strong values that it’s important to us to find the best people with the right skills and the right attitude to help the business grow, working to continually delight our customers.
Liz Earle is now part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores worldwide and a network of over 440,000 colleagues. Our purpose is to help people live happier and healthier lives. We work alongside our No 7 Beauty Company Brands such as No7, Soap&Glory, Sleek, and YourGoodSkin and touch the lives of millions with our passionate, innovative and pioneering approach to Beauty and Healthcare.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Data Analyst - Liz Earle