Senior Finance Manager - Business Planning and Analysis ( No7 Beauty Company FP&A)
Opportunity to join the No7 Beauty Company Finance team, leading FP&A support to the No7 Beauty Company. This is a critical role that will directly and indirectly provide FP&A support to the Managing Director (No7 Beauty Company, No7 CFO, Finance Business Partners and Market/Functional Leads in each region on performance, forecasting, budgeting and ad hoc projects.
The role reports into the Director of Global Brands FP&A and is a key member of the wider No7 finance community.
- Provide direct FP&A support to the Managing Director (No7 Beauty Company), No7 CFO, Senior Finance Business Partners and Market/Functional Leads.
- Provide independent and objective assessment of Financial performance, risks & opportunities.
- Interpret financial and non financial information to articulate performance. Providing clarity on variance drivers and required actions.
- Analyse performance drivers, both internal and external, and provide insight to influence future decisions.
- Prepare & lead presentation of performance packs.
- Lead and co-ordinate financial planning cycles for the business, analysing trends and assessing impact of future initiatives to produce a best and balanced future view. Assess risks and opportunities and action accordingly.
- Lead and coordinate the monthly performance/forecast review process (MFR).
- Lead and develop a team to deliver FP&A partnering support to the No7 Beauty Company.
- Support wider FP&A team objectives including the MI and F4F transformation agenda.
A bit about you…
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experienced in partnering at a senior level, with FP&A experience (preferable)
- Experienced in working with ambiguity, in cross functional teams, within a global environment
- Able to build relationships and communicate effectively with key stakeholders and feel comfortable in challenging the status quo
A bit about us…
At Walgreens Boots Alliance – No7 Beauty Company, we believe in being PIONEERING, INSPIRATIONAL and CONNECTING with people. Our market leading brands such as No7, Liz Earle, Soap&Glory and YourGoodSkin touch the lives of millions all over the world. We put the consumer at the heart of everything we do using real time insights to activate brands and products on a global scale. With a passionate and innovative approach to Beauty and Healthcare, we are shaping the future of health and wellbeing for everyone. We are part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores globally, helping people live happier and healthier lives.
What we can offer you:
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays & option to buy an additional 5 days annual leave
- Annual discretionary bonus plan
- Market leading staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
- Competitive company pension scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme and many more
- Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen and Dry Cleaning
- Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. To learn more about our functions, explore our brands and find opportunities all over the globe please visit: https://globalbrandscareers.wba.com/.