Commercial Finance AnalystJob reference: 149255BR
Finance Analyst – Rest of World
Finding a finance analyst job that focuses on your commercial acumen can sometimes be hard to come by, but we are thrilled to announce a brand new 6-9 month Fixed Term Contract / Secondment that will give you the opportunity to get stuck into the exhilarating world of global commercial analysis. The exposure and experience you will gain in this role will be phenomenal and given that we are a large organisation, there is plenty of opportunity to impress an achieve a permanent position in the wider business.
Please read on to find out more about this opportunity.
About the opportunity
The role of Finance Analyst – ROW Commercial exists to facilitate the finance business partnering of Rest of World (i.e. excluding UK & US) Commercial team within No7 Beauty Company.
Reporting into the Senior Finance Manager Rest of World, this role is a key member of the commercial finance team within the wider No7 Company community, helping to ensure the delivery of finance targets outside of the UK & US, including China a key focus area for No7 Company.
• Providing financial support for the rest of world commercial team.
• Provide first class support with the monthly forecasting and reporting process working closely with the commercial and marketing teams.
• Proactively identify and implement improvements to processes and procedures, contributing to maximising efficiencies.
• Provide support with the completion of the planning processes (3YP and budget) with clear identification of risks and opportunities.
• Support and challenge the business by providing management information for decision making, and providing insight and explanation into specific business performance, whilst driving a risks and opportunities focus. A source of financial integrity and stewardship in processes and behaviours.
• Analyse a number of key business reports in a timely and accurate manner.
• Provide partnering and education to our non-finance colleagues, improving financial awareness.
A qualified finance professional (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with related finance business partnering experience and the ability to work and communicate effectively with key individuals of all levels across the business. Some experience working with digital retail would be a preference. You will need to demonstrate:
• Self-starter with experience in budgeting, forecasting and performance analysis.
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
• Ability to manage competing priorities
• An excellent knowledge of Excel and knowledge of PowerBI would be beneficial
• Ability to influence and engage non finance community
• Strong analytical skills
• Attention to detail and concern for order and quality in all reporting
• Strong SAP skills would be advantageous
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive salary
• Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• Boots Pension Scheme
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.