Commercial Analyst, Strategy and Planning - No7 Beauty CompanyJob reference: 149008BR
Location can be Weybrdge or Nottingham, with a hybrid of office and remote working.
Overview of the role:
Welcome to the Commercial Strategy and Planning Team, an exciting new team within Global Brands that will focus on driving net revenue management through price, promotion and pack strategies across all of our retailers and markets. This team will also play a critical role in the development of the 3YP and budget and support many global and local transformation projects including the full launch of S&OP, all of which are driving our mission of being a leading modern CPG Beauty business.
About the opportunity:
A key role supporting the development and delivery of the UK and ROI Budget and 3YP, delivering profitable growth through the development, implementation and evaluation of local price, promotion and pack strategies, improving our price competitiveness and promotional return on investment for our core CPG Brands.
Key responsibilities include:
• Support the development of a UK and ROI price strategy by retailer, (average price at brand at/SKU level relative to competition supported with execution guidelines).
• Support the delivery of local pricing KPI performance tracking (price, margin, volume, market share).
• Support the delivery of recommendations for the right format, pack and price for each purchase occasion and shopper mission in every channel.
• Support the development of retailer specific promotional guidelines by channel that deliver on brand objectives, fully optimised (mechanics, depth, frequency, and execution standards) to drive improving return.
• Support promotional performance evaluation and action planning to inform future decision making and optimised return.
• Experience of analysing large sets of data and exposure to a range of analytical tools and techniques.
• A proven track record in managing stakeholders, influencing, and driving business direction and commercial decisions.
• Experience of presenting recommendations & solutions as well as insights to stakeholders who may not be analytically-minded or data savvy.
• Knowledge of wider consumer and customer trends that are influencing retail landscape and associated data sources.
• Experience of working within a retail business environment, setting and tracking price and promotions would be an advantage.
About No7 Beauty Company:
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek Make-Up and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.