Senior Global Innovation Manager - Consumer HealthcareJob reference: 148894BR
This role can be based from our Weybridge or Nottingham Support Office
About the role:
Reporting to the Director of Consumer Healthcare, the Senior Global Innovation Manager will lead projects to deliver meaningful consumer insight-led innovation within the space of Health and Wellness for our Walgreens and Boots retail owned brands.
• Lead projects to deliver meaningful consumer insight-led innovation within the space of Health and Wellness for our Walgreens and Boots retail owned brands
• Develop consumer concepts for validation, working closely with R&D and Insights partners
• Collaborate closely with the Consumer Futures Extended team to shape opportunities that can be seamlessly handed-off to the local teams for implementation
• Combine product and digitally-enabled service offerings to deliver revenue-generating holistic, omnichannel consumer journeys and experiences
• Develop data-driven financial models and innovation business cases
A bit about you:
• Experienced consumer marketeer with experience working in CPG/FMCG, retail or health & wellness roles, ideally with experience in leading innovation/NPD initiatives
• Results-orientation, entrepreneurial spirit, ability to thrive in ambiguity and drive to deliver meaningful business-building propositions
• Digital/UX experience preferred, as majority projects will include a digital strategy and delivery element of the consumer journey
• Experience working in and leading cross-functional teams and working with external agency and supply partners.
• Strong collaboration and stakeholder management and clear communication skills
A bit about Consumer Healthcare Futures:
We work with a broad ecosystem of partners to deliver a portfolio of innovative healthcare products and experiences.
WBA Consumer Healthcare Futures has been created to deliver a step-change in growth by developing a highly innovative, owned brands offering that will make Walgreens and Boots the healthcare destination of choice for our customers.
We’ll work together with a new breed of partners known for their cutting-edge products, devices, diagnostics and digital solutions, and anticipating the needs of our customers, we’ll bring them a range of holistic healthcare products and experiences.
These curated and personalised solutions will help our customers on the journey toward the healthcare outcomes they care about most.
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Boots Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
For any queries about this role, please contact email@example.com