Master Data Manager
We are recruiting for a Master Data Manager to lead the No7 Beauty Company Master Data team, a team of c.5 FTE who manage the process of creating, governing and maintaining our master data with a particular focus on the end to end product data value chain.
About the opportunity
• Providing leadership to the master data team, focused on improving the performance, productivity and efficiency of the team by instilling and driving a continuous improvement mindset and enabling the best possible data and information experience for customers and end users.
• Owning the end to end process for managing product master data in Global Brands SAP including checking, loading, rationalising and implementing corrections, updates, improvements and expansions to the master data, plus builds actionable reporting that monitors and pinpoints data requirements and challenges.
• Collaborating and building powerful cross functional relationships, helping the business to recognise where data fits into the overall business and how it can be leveraged to support strategic goals.
• Maintaining alignment with Group wide data initiatives, be the go-to person in Global Brands for master data and product information, contributing to and influencing global data strategies and understanding the impacts for Global Brands.
• You are already, or are capable of quickly becoming, a strong people leader comfortable with regular exposure to our senior leadership team, with an expectation of outstanding stakeholder management and an ability to communicate with others at any level and from any function in a language they can understand and engage with
• Deep understanding of the criticality of product and product related data in a modern CPG and how to influence how it is structured, governed and flowed around and into/out of the enterprise.
• Previous experience of data management is preferable but as a minimum experience of process design, process management and workflow management techniques, ideally Lean Six Sigma, is required alongside experience of working in an agile environment
• Self-motivated and able to drive collaborative success with limited guidance
• Proven ability to effectively drive people, process and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment. You act as a change agent for ongoing improvements and innovations by identifying and implementing best ways of working across the business.
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive salary
• Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• Boots Pension Scheme
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Helen.Doherty@boots.co.uk
Master Data Manager