Finance Analyst - Financial Planning and AnalysisJob reference: 147499BR
Finance Analyst – No7 Beauty Company FP&A
An exciting opportunity has arisen in No7 Beauty Company FP&A, for a finance analyst to join the team to cover reporting and forecasting across the legal entities which make up the two main Global Brands businesses, No7 Beauty Company and WBA Global Sourcing. Responsible for management reporting of the consolidated Global Brands legal entities, this role offers a view of how the No7 Beauty Company and Global Sourcing drive real value into the WBA Group and how the financial transactions underpinning our brands and sourcing businesses are reflected within both No7 Beauty Company end-to-end and within WBA retailers, through the GB allocations model.
Reporting to FP&A Manager – Planning and Reporting, the role offers exposure to senior stakeholders both within Finance and throughout the WBA Group (Corporate, WBA retailer FP&A teams and No7BC Controllership). There is also ample scope for development of yourself and the role, as No7BC continues to evolve reporting and ways of working to reflect our updated organisational structure.
• Provide timely, accurate and insightful management reporting to senior stakeholders, covering monthly performance and forecasted outlook
• Support all central planning processes such as forecasting, 3YP and Budget and be the first port of contact for entity FP&A teams and divisional/corporate teams
• SME in Global Reporting Planning Analytics, ensuring forecast/BU/3YP are entered correctly and consolidate to the aligned GB entity position, reflecting the transactions that underpin No7 Beauty Company and Global Sourcing performance
• Run the consolidated monthly performance pack and write variance analysis commentary, attending monthly performance reviews with senior stakeholders
• Provide challenge and guidance to ensure accurate and insightful reporting is received by GB FP&A
• Act as point of contact and administrator for Global Brands Planning Analytics system
A bit about you…
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across Global counterparts but also senior stakeholders both within Global Brands and across the group
• Strong analytical skills and ability to work with and reconcile complex data sets, with attention to detail and the drive to truly understand the underlying complexity of a matrix business built on legacy structures
• Good knowledge of Excel and finance systems, with previous experience of TM1/PA and Power BI being an advantage
• Willingness to challenge the status quo and work with a “continuous improvement” mind set, both within FP&A and the wider finance team, developing yourself and others
• Capable of communicating clearly, both verbally and through written commentary
• Drive to develop yourself through an active PDP and actively studying for an accountancy qualification
A bit about us…
At Walgreens Boots Alliance – Global Brands, we believe in being PIONEERING, INSPIRATIONAL and CONNECTING with people. Our market leading brands such as No7, Liz Earle, Soap&Glory and YourGoodSkin touch the lives of millions all over the world. We put the consumer at the heart of everything we do using real time insights to activate brands and products on a global scale. With a passionate and innovative approach to Beauty and Healthcare, we are shaping the future of health and wellbeing for everyone. We are part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores globally, helping people live happier and healthier lives.
What we can offer you:
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
• Competitive Salary & annual discretionary bonus plan
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
• Generous staff discount scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, holiday buying, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym and Canteen
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy – please contact email@example.com.
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. To learn more about our functions, explore our brands and find opportunities all over the globe please visit: https://globalbrandscareers.wba.com/.