Data & Analytics Business PartnerJob reference: 146437BR
Business Partner - Data & Analytics
An exciting new opportunity has arisen at Boots UK for an individual to join the
International Data & Analytics (D&A) platform team as a Business Partner within the Global Chief Technology Office of Walgreens Boots Alliance. The International D&A platform team support the International divisions including Boots UK & ROI, No7 Beauty Company & International Retail to digitise and transform their data to a cloud-based D&A platform.
The Business Partner role, reporting to the Business Partner Lead, is responsible for engagement with International divisional teams to define the end-to-end solutions for new D+A products on the platform. The role is responsible for understanding the business requirements from International stakeholders and being able to translate and map this to the technical and data architectures of the D+A platform. The role shapes solutions in coordination with platform architects, data managers, data owners, privacy & security and engineering delivery partners to enable a clear statement of deliverables, outcomes and delivery plan to be defined.
We want to invest in you, to challenge you and help you develop an exciting and successful career. You will have the chance to be part of something ambitious, something innovative and have an impact on a global scale. With a competitive salary and personalized benefits package, you will join a diverse and passionate team who work with some of the world's most well-known brands with leading cloud-first technology
About the opportunity
• Act as a Data & Analytics subject matter expert & partner to the International divisions (boots UK, No7 beauty company business and IT teams to help shape their D+A plans and strategies into tangible business cases and delivery plans.
• Be an evangelist for the Global D+A Platform to drive engagement and alignment to deliver on WBA’s strategic priorities to become a data led organisation.
• Management of International D+A projects, managing a demand pipeline and prioritisation of new requests, partnering with business and IT teams to assess feasibility and scope of the D+A intake requests.
• Engagement with and presentation to senior leadership steercos and governance forums related status reporting of the demand pipeline
• Lead the scoping & elaboration of new projects, owning a Product Definition Document, that provides requirements, solutioning, delivery plan and estimates.
• Coordinate with business & IT SMEs to ensure requirements are agreed and signed-off, data & technical solutions are fit for purpose to meet requirements and delivery plans and estimates are within confidence levels to secure appropriate funding.
• Work with Data Security, Privacy and Data Owners to ensure compliance to WBA data governance and security standards and legislation requirements and educating business teams on any restrictions or approvals required.
• Experienced in the design and development of Data Warehouse, BI, Analytics, Master Data or similar data solutions, in a global, federated and local context
• Experienced in delivering and leading IT projects and have a good understanding of delivering transformation projects related to data and analytics.
• Previous experience in project delivery and/or as senior business analyst
• Experience of managing cross-functionally and globally considering and evaluating the priorities of multiple departments/divisions/countries whilst balancing the desire for a global strategy to recommend the right course of action and ensure stakeholder alignment.
• Ability to operate at all levels with excellent communication skills
• Experience of Agile ways of working
• Appreciation of Data Security and governance
• Experience working in global Retail, Pharmacy or CPG industries would be an advantage.
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive salary
• Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• Boots Pension Scheme
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
‘WBA’s purpose is to help people around the world lead healthier and happier lives. As the largest retail pharmacy across the U.S. and Europe with more than 170 years of serving communities, we are constantly pushing the industry forward and being true to this purpose, caring for customers and patients every day. And that won’t ever change.
With our global technology partnerships and the combined talent of more than 450,000* people across more than 25 countries*, we’re able to provide seamless experiences for our customers and to stay at the forefront of healthcare delivery
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com