Business AnalystJob reference: 145739BR
Business Analyst – Global IT
Joining the Global Business Services Platform team, you will be working closely WBA functional teams, such as HR, on their strategy and business plans in order to formulate product roadmaps.. The ideal candidate will be someone with relevant experience in business analysis together with strong stakeholder engagement skills.
• Support the development of product roadmaps which deliver the IT solutions to support the business strategy and plans for the next 1 and 3 years
• Lead the project intake process, shaping, scoping and estimating the IT effort, and then scheduling the initiatives for the wider team to deliver
• Work with business and IT stakeholders (Lead Business Analysts, Sponsors, SME’s Architecture, Service etc.) to define, capture and refine the backlog of high-level requirements/epics, including functional, non-functional and IT operational (Service) requirements for the project
• Manage the requirements through the lifecycle of the project, ensuring that the requirements are met
• Partner the business functions in scope with their IT needs
A bit about you…
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to effectively work with various customers, from senior leadership to 3rd party vendors. The ability to rapidly understand the business, commercial and technical requirements to build solutions is vital
• Be able to reduce complex ideas to simple terms and express rationale for decision making to both a non-technical and technical audience
• Possesses a broad knowledge of technology areas such as infrastructure, transformation and migration, security, business analysis, applications, integration, service management and understands how these interact to arrive to a solution
• Deep understanding of full software development lifecycle, working in both waterfall and agile projects.
• Flexible approach that can successfully navigate a complex organisation
A bit about us…
OneIT is at the centre of what we do at WBA. You will be joining one of the first global platform teams supporting our retail businesses in US and UK. This is a really exciting time to join OneIT as we deliver one of WBA’s four strategic pillars “Accelerating Digitilisation”
The Business Services Platform currently supports our Finance, Treasury, Procurement, HR and Corporate Services teams in both Walgreens and Boots and as the platform develops we will expand our scope to include our businesses in Chile, Mexico, Thailand and Hong Kong.
We place so much value on our IT team – if you want to build a career that will keep developing with your skills, there’s no better place to do it.
Find out more about Walgreens Boots Alliance at: www.walgreensbootsalliance.com
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Generous staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, holiday buying, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen, Dry Cleaning and more.
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We offer a number of flexible working options to suit our colleagues’ needs including job share and part time working. Our website shows examples of colleagues enjoying different working patterns. If this interests you, please talk to us about it.
If you would like to become part of our story and make a difference – click apply and our recruitment partners will be in touch!
If you have any questions or queries regarding this vacancy please contact email@example.com
Please click the link below or copy and paste it into your browser for a peek into our fantastic Support Office: