Data ___ Analytics Platform – Delivery ___ Operations LeadJob reference: 145714BR
Platform Delivery & Operations Lead
We are looking for a talented and dedicated individual to join the International Data & Analytics (D&A) platform team as a Platform Delivery & Operations Lead within the Global Chief Technology Office of Walgreens Boots Alliance. The International D&A platform team support the International divisions including Boots UK & ROI, No7 Beauty Company & International Retail to digitise and transform their data to a cloud-based D&A platform.
The Platform Delivery & Operations Lead role will oversee the delivery of all projects and products on the platform, governing release management of all production deployments and live service operations of the cloud platform. The role will ensure for the delivery of a portfolio of projects on the platform, ensuring engineering partner teams deliver to agreed contracted milestones and deliverables.
The role is also responsible for the operations of live business services on the platform, delivering best-in-class user experience and pro-actively resolving escalations or issues raised in respect to operational delivery. You will ensure data quality management plans are in place to proactively monitor the platform, maintains a backlog of platform & analytical application enhancements and dataset ingestions that are prioritized and delivered using an agile approach. Another aspect of this role is Implementing data standards, data governance procedures and ensures data integrity across multiple platforms and products on the platform.
We want to invest in you, to challenge you and help you develop an exciting and successful career. You will have the chance to be part of something ambitious, something innovative and have an impact on a global scale. With a competitive salary and personalized benefits package, you will join a diverse and passionate team who work with some of the world's most well-known brands with leading cloud-first technology
About the opportunity
• Accountable for the day-to-day operations of the International D&A platform, managing/delivering on SLAs related to unique data & analytics services.
• Manages the delivery of all projects within the International D&A portfolio and works together with the designated delivery partners to ensure consistent delivery on time and within budget.
• Supports the D+A portfolio governance, reviewing project status, risks, mitigations and ensuring that all requests are properly governed and followed up with the agreed actions.
• Establishing a stakeholder community, building trust through consistent and timely delivery, managing expectations when there are delivery challenges and knowing when to escalate at the appropriate times.
• Support the teams to manage agile sprints, release management and ongoing improvements and support of the products as required.
• Guide the team’s process evolution to improve the team’s efficiency and quality of improvements through retrospectives and promote continuous improvement.
• Manages the vendor relationship including determining in scope and out of scope work, working through any interpretation of contract terms and monitoring/reviewing SLA adherence. Performs deep dive research on missed SLAs Partners with the vendor to drive continuous improvement resulting in improved service and/or lower cost.
• Experience delivering and leading IT programmes and projects and have a good understanding of delivering transformation projects
• Experience of business Intelligence, data warehousing, master data or analytics technology programmes and projects.
• Experience of managing cross-functional and partner teams in multiple locations and geographies.
• Awareness of Product Management & Agile delivery principles
• Experience of the full project lifecycle
• Experience managing an operational platform or service for business users
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive salary
• Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• Boots Pension Scheme
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
WBA’s purpose is to help people around the world lead healthier and happier lives. As the largest retail pharmacy across the U.S. and Europe with more than 170 years of serving communities, we are constantly pushing the industry forward and being true to this purpose, caring for customers and patients every day. And that won’t ever change.
With our global technology partnerships and the combined talent of more than 450,000* people across more than 25 countries*, we’re able to provide seamless experiences for our customers and to stay at the forefront of healthcare delivery
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com