Identity Access Management EngineerJob reference: 145511BR
Senior Identity Access Engineer
Global Identity Engineering team has an opening for a Senior IAM Engineer to deliver and manage large, complex programs in the areas of Provisioning/De-provisioning, Role Engineering, Directory, Highly Privileged Accounts, Identity Governance and Access (IGA), Single Sign On, Analytics, API Management and access certifications.
The individual will ensure alignment to policy and provide leadership to the implementation of leading-edge technology to position the organization for success – improving efficiency, increasing security posture, and supporting growth of the firm’s (IAM) Program.
• Research, evaluate, develop and implement IAM designs and standards following industry best practices.
• Ensure that current and planned technical solutions are compatible with the company's business needs and strategic objectives.
• Work with the other IT organizations to design, develop, and implement IAM solutions and enhancements in support of development, test, and production environments.
• Provide technical expertise and assistance to other IT and Business groups.
• Partner with peer delivery organizations within IT to drive secure solutions without being a road-block
• Provide mentoring & technical guidance to junior resources to achieve Program objectives
• Competency in supporting installation, configuration, SSO integration with PingFederate
• Experience with Multi Factor Authentication using PingID
• Experience with SAML, OAuth and OpenID Connection integration protocols
• Single Sign-on and Federation (Kerberos, SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0, WSFED etc.)
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of AD, Azure AD and LDAP servers
• Understanding of load balancing, clustering, high availability and disaster recovery
• Basic understanding of certificates, SSL handshakes, encryption
• Documentation SOP updates and Knowledge Management
A bit about the team…
CISO, we provide platforms, services, and security operations capabilities which enable the firm to produce successful client and shareholder outcomes securely and safely. Securing our IT assets, data, and access to applications is the core of who we are and what we do. We ensure only the appropriate entities have access to IT resources and that we adhere to standard methodologies and ensure a safe environment is maintained posture, and supporting growth of the firm’s (IAM) Program.
At WBA we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius. Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
A bit about us…
IT is at the centre of what we do.
This is retail IT for the real world, you’re so close to your customers in all ways – in store, online and internally.
You can get involved with all the different areas of our business, working on projects that make a real difference – from our hugely successful Boots App to our world-class warehousing system.
We place so much value on our IT team – if you want to build a career that will keep developing with your skills, there’s no better place to do it.
Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance and is the UKs leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. You can learn more by visiting boots.jobs.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Generous staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, holiday buying, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen, Dry Cleaning and more.
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We offer a number of flexible working options to suit our colleagues’ needs including job share and part time working. Our website shows examples of colleagues enjoying different working patterns. If this interests you, please talk to us about it.
If you would like to become part of our story and make a difference – click apply and our recruitment partners will be in touch!
If you have any questions or queries regarding this vacancy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org