Information Security Analyst
• Takes lead as a primary interface between Information Security and its cross-divisional business customers.
• Drive adherence to established WBA security policies, standards, and processes across operational IT services.
• Advocates the use of Information Security services (e.g., Vendor Security Management, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Management)
• Supporting the coordination and allocation of Information Security resources to business customers based upon their requirements.
• Supports with the delivery of key management and performance indicators, such as capacity, resource planning, and service utilization metrics.
A bit about you…
• A working knowledge of information security principles and regulations e.g., NIST, ISO 27000, Sarbanes-Oxley, GDPR etc
• Experience in an internal/external customer facing role
• Proven track-record in an IT service operations function, including Information Security and process development/continual service improvement.
• Thorough understanding of good IT security practice and security services, such as penetration testing, vendor security management, vulnerability management.
• Strong ability to analyse complex information and identify and communicate associated business risk.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal with the able to work on own or, part of a global team.
A bit about us…
IT is at the centre of what we do.
This is retail IT for the real world, you’re so close to your customers in all ways – in store, online and internally.
You can get involved with all the different areas of our business, working on projects that make a real difference – from our hugely successful Boots App to our world-class warehousing system.
We place so much value on our IT team – if you want to build a career that will keep developing with your skills, there’s no better place to do it.
Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance and is the UKs leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. You can learn more by visiting boots.jobs.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Generous staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, holiday buying, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen, Dry Cleaning and more.
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We offer a number of flexible working options to suit our colleagues’ needs including job share and part time working. Our website shows examples of colleagues enjoying different working patterns. If this interests you, please talk to us about it.
If you would like to become part of our story and make a difference – click apply and our recruitment partners will be in touch!
If you have any questions or queries regarding this vacancy please contact email@example.com
Please click the link below or copy and paste it into your browser for a peek into our fantastic Support Office: