Portfolio AnalystJob reference: 145364BR
We are looking for a talented and dedicated individual to join the Patient, Pharmacy & Opticians Platform Team. Delivering innovative solutions across the Healthcare functions of the business, the team works collaboratively with key business customers, Boots IT colleagues and the wider Walgreens Boots Alliance group, getting the most value out of Boots’ IT investment. As a member of the team you will contribute to the delivery of often leading-edge solutions in an interesting and engaging environment.
You will be part of a conscientious, efficient, sociable team, and as a key member of Boots IT, drive the continued success of the company’s future.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Platform Portfolio Manager you will be providing support to projects across the platform, operating the governance bodies to ensure projects follow defined processes and comply with the Boots IT Project Lifecycle.
• Support the application of the Boots project lifecycle and associated governance across all projects within the Patient, Pharmacy and Opticians platform
• Provide day to day support and advice to projects regarding the delivery lifecycle. Provide the administrative support for the governance bodies and setup of projects within the portfolio management tool set.
• Develop and implement improvements to the services offered by the PMO.
• Assist with the development of improvements to the project lifecycle and associated project processes.
• Work closely with finance teams to ensure financial governance is followed and that funding approval requests are processed efficiently.
• Develop reports and management information to support project teams being able to manage projects effectively, and give senior managers oversight of the health of the portfolio of projects.
• Make information about delivery processes as accessible as possible through maintenance and improvement of the PMO SharePoint site.
• Strong analytical skills and an ability to manipulate data effectively and draw meaningful conclusions
• Ability to quickly understand complex processes and drive improvements
• Strong communication skills, particularly with regard to writing clear guidance on process
• Good facilitation and presentation skills
• Project Management experience is preferred
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive salary
• Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• Boots Pension Scheme
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com