Finance Analyst – Global SourcingJob reference: 143585BR
Global Brands Finance Analyst – Global Sourcing (Permanent)
Opportunity to join the Global Brands Finance team, providing business partnership to the European Global Sourcing team
• Liaising with UK, Asia and US teams to prepare the monthly Global Sourcing finance reporting
• Preparing period-end journals and providing ongoing cost centre management
• Build financial models to measure the financial aspects of Global Sourcing projects
• Co-ordinate and assess the implementation of changes in product prices across the portfolio of products sourced by Global Sourcing.
• Working with other parts of Global Brands and the broader WBA group to identify and obtain information to support financial models.
A bit about you…
• CIMA/ACA/ACCA part-qualified desirable.
• Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
• Strong excel and SAP skills essential (complex modelling in Excel including automation)
• Ability to work at speed with a problem-solving mindset
• Able to build relationships and communicate effectively with key stakeholders, both finance and non-finance
A bit about us…
At Walgreens Boots Alliance – Global Brands, we believe in being PIONEERING, INSPIRATIONAL and CONNECTING with people. Our market leading brands such as No7, Liz Earle, Soap&Glory and YourGoodSkin touch the lives of millions all over the world. We put the consumer at the heart of everything we do using real time insights to activate brands and products on a global scale. With a passionate and innovative approach to Beauty and Healthcare, we are shaping the future of health and wellbeing for everyone. We are part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores globally, helping people live happier and healthier lives.
What we can offer you:
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays & option to buy an additional 5 days annual leave
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Market leading staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen and Dry Cleaning
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy – please contact email@example.com
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. To learn more about our functions, explore our brands and find opportunities all over the globe please visit: https://globalbrandscareers.wba.com/.