Analyst - Identity Access ___ ManagementJob reference: 141972BR
Identity Access & Management Analyst
Supporting the products that perform Identity & Access Management for our Global end users. You will gather business requirements, intake projects, and provide awareness to end users for these products. As part of the Enterprise Identity Services team, you will help to maintain our Identity roadmap and help us ensure our end users have an optimal user experience, the right tools for maintaining their access, and a secure way of working.
• Crafting communications, documentation and job aids.
• Assist with the management of project and integration intake for Identity products.
• Take part in creating strategic plans for Identity products and ensuring these plans stay aligned with our Identity roadmap and company vision.
• Take part in user acceptance testing and data analysis.
• Ensure that the voice of the end user is accounted for and prioritized in design and implementation of Identity products.
A bit about you…
• Ability to gather business requirements and drive solutions and improvement to end user experience
• Understanding of the basic principles of Identity and Access Management processes and advantages of automation
• IT Security framework understanding
• Experience with Data Analytics
• Experience with Managing and delivering projects and change in a collaborative and agile way
• Experience with IGA products, solutions and processes
• Experience creating product roadmaps and strategic plans
A bit about us…
IT is at the centre of what we do.
This is retail IT for the real world, you’re so close to your customers in all ways – in store, online and internally.
You can get involved with all the different areas of our business, working on projects that make a real difference – from our hugely successful Boots App to our world-class warehousing system.
We place so much value on our IT team – if you want to build a career that will keep developing with your skills, there’s no better place to do it.
Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance and is the UKs leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. You can learn more by visiting boots.jobs.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Generous staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, holiday buying, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen, Dry Cleaning and more.
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We offer a number of flexible working options to suit our colleagues’ needs including job share and part time working. Our website shows examples of colleagues enjoying different working patterns. If this interests you, please talk to us about it.
If you would like to become part of our story and make a difference – click apply and our recruitment partners will be in touch!
If you have any questions or queries regarding this vacancy please contact email@example.com
Please click the link below or copy and paste it into your browser for a peek into our fantastic Support Office: