Assistant Product Manager, Soap ___ Glory - No7 Beauty CompanyJob reference: 141048BR
Overview of the role:
Are you passionate about product development? Do you challenge yourself to stay aware of beauty and skincare led trends? Can think outside the box and unleash creative flair?
We are looking for a highly motivated Global Assistant Product Manager, who will work in partnership with the global brand team to deliver on innovation strategies and develop industry leading new beauty products, which delight and excite our consumers.
About the opportunity:
• A hugely exciting opportunity to work on one of the leading Indulgent bathing brands at WBA
• You will work collaboratively with the Global Product Manager, on input to NPD strategies and the pipeline of new products.
• You will take ownership of the end to end product development on your projects , from concept creation through to ensuring the on time delivery and sufficiency of the product plans
• You will translate macro trends into micro product detail these include packaging, formulation, fragrance & design elements and creatively ideate to build exciting new concepts to add to the existing portfolio of NPD
• You will extensively research and analyse the market, consumers and competitors to build amazing new beauty concepts
The following skills would be advantageous for the role of Product Manager:
• Extensive experience in product development experience working in an FMCG environment (Skincare experience beneficial, not essential).
• You have an understanding of manufacturing and production methods of the category.
• You have experience in writing product briefs that deliver against brand strategy and own the delivery of these plans with cross functional teams.
• You are passionate about best in class delivery – on time, in full, right first time and committed to achieving this
• You have creative flair and an ability to think outside the box
• You are a good negotiator and problem solver
• You are an effective team player, who thrives on relationship building & championing a winning culture
• You have a great ability to prioritise, work to deadlines with strong organisational skills
• You are agile & confident when working under pressure
What we offer you:
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Boots Pension Scheme
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
About No7 Beauty Company:
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek Make-Up and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.