Senior Artworker, B-Hive - No7 Beauty CompanyJob reference: 140972BR
Overview of the role:
Welcome to The B-Hive - based in three locations across the UK, the B-Hive network of internal agencies create high-quality content across Boots and No7 Beauty Company – at low cost, scale and pace. At the heart of our company mission, The B-Hive will bring to life content publishing at scale.
About the opportunity:
Based in our London B-Hive, the Senior Artworker will work across a variety of projects and media formats to produce right first-time print-ready artwork for instore, packaging and digital. This role requires high-level self-motivation and the ability to work to strict deadlines whilst under pressure.
• Responsible for providing artwork and elements of design across a variety of projects and media formats including POS, advertising, packaging, a range of print and digital assets as required by the wider business.
• In conjunction with the Production Manager and Design Manager, providing realistic timings for each stage of artwork production so these can be communicated to stakeholders.
• Ensure that all work adheres to the standard design templates/style guides and meet the creative needs of the brief owner.
• Constantly review ways of working to try and improve overall studio efficiency and output.
• Experience of checking packaging artwork files for printability in a fast-paced environment is essential.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role, with expert knowledge of packaging artwork and associated printing technologies.
• Extensive experiencing using Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator either gained in-house or agency.
• Can demonstrate experience of solving challenges at both design and artwork stages.
• Communication and presentation skills in selling your ideas within your team and wider business
• Is organised and self-disciplined, with an ability to multi-task and consistently hit deadlines.
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Boots Pension Scheme
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
About No7 Beauty Company:
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek Make-Up and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.