Head of Online - No7 Beauty CompanyJob reference: 140579BR
You will be instrumental to driving the digital strategy and growth for our Direct to Consumer platform for one of our major beauty brands. You will lead all aspects of the DTC business including trading strategy and planning as well as content strategy and development. The success of the DTC eCommerce will enable us to drive long term brand growth in the UK whilst also responding swiftly and tactically to immediate business needs. This is a high profile, fast paced role and requires someone who is motivated, tenacious and can communicate clearly about all aspects related to the DTC to all levels of the business.
• Responsible for the sales and online trading performance of the DTC including performance targets relating to sales, market share, gross margin, trading profit and cash flow
• Responsible for performance marketing strategy with our agency and working with the Commercial and Digital DTC managers within the team
• Full responsibility of the P&L, including the annual digital marketing strategy and advertising budget
• Strong proven collaborator with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the DTC including UX & Design, technology Roadmap, CRM & Personalisation and Analytics
• Constantly seek to improve and grow our DTC performance
A bit about you:
• Highly experienced digital leader with a proven track record of delivering strong online sales growth within DTC
• Commercially astute, forward thinking and innovative with the ability to be agile where necessary
• Smart problem solver with strong understanding of data and analytics in order to drive customer behaviour and personalisation
• Ability to interpret and present financial information and KPI’s to others in a clear and understandable way
• Proven track record of driving performance marketing
• Lead and build a highly motivated and high performing team
• Ability to prioritise and work with a range of stakeholders to tight deadlines
A bit about us:
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek Make-Up and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
What we can offer you:
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays & option to buy an additional 5 days annual leave
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Market leading staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen and Dry Cleaning
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.