Commercial Manager - Business to Business (12 month secondment)Job reference: 140277BR
There is a demand for testing services that has arisen from businesses of varying sizes including a Business to Business opportunity to provide testing services for an array of significant clients. This is an exciting role and one which can lead the way for the company in the testing world.
- Development of instore and offsite B2B models
- Development of an end to end B2B Strategy for Testing and Diagnostics
- Designing appropriate sales and marketing mechanisms
- Generating a strong prioritised sales pipeline with an appropriate tracking mechanism to manage leads.
- Contracting with suppliers and partners
A bit about you…
- Strong Relationship and Stakeholder Management Skills
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- Sales Experience
- Experience with financial processes
- Contracting Experience
A bit about us…
The Testing and Diagnostics Team have been supporting the Covid Testing initiative through the pandemic and are continuing to evolve the customer proposition. We are a fast paced and dynamic team with a passion with services delivered in an accessible community pharmacy setting.
Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance and is the UKs leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. You can learn more by visiting boots.jobs.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays & option to buy an additional 5 days annual leave
- Annual discretionary bonus plan
- Market leading staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
- Competitive company pension scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme and many more
- Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen and Dry Cleaning
- Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We offer a number of flexible working options to suit our colleagues’ needs including job share and part time working. Our website shows examples of colleagues enjoying different working patterns. If this interests you, please talk to us about it.
If you would like to become part of our story and make a difference – click apply and our recruitment partners will be in touch!
If you have any questions or queries regarding this vacancy please contact Sanjeet.Kamal@boots.co.uk.