Finance Manager - Financial Planning and AnalysisJob reference: 139998BR
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager to join the No7 Beauty Company FP&A team within WBA; supporting with the delivery of our month-end, forecasting and budgeting processes, providing key insights and reporting to senior management and helping to deliver FP&A’s transformation agenda.
This role will report into the FP&A Senior Finance Manager responsible for Commercial & Marketing Support and whilst focused on this area, will also have the opportunity to support deliverables and projects across the FP&A team gaining a broad range of valuable experience.
- Production of monthly performance packs for Senior Finance and Business leaders, including the provision of performance insights for all markets, brands and categories
- Provide FP&A support to the Managing Director of No7 Beauty Company, along with their finance business partner
- Leading the budgeting and forecasting processes for the No7 Beauty Company functions, including clear communication to the teams and delivery within wider Global Brands timelines
- Supporting wider FP&A reporting with commercial insight, being part of the bridge between the ‘No7 Beauty Company story’ and our external reporting, through attendance at the monthly forecast review meetings for each region
- Ownership of weekly performance reporting for Global Brands across all regions
- Provide challenge and insight to functional teams, enhancing reporting accuracy and efficiency
- Work with a “continuous improvement” mind-set to simplify month-end processes and reporting
- Line management of the FP&A Commercial & Marketing Finance Analyst, supporting in day to day tasks and providing opportunity for continuous development
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required to provide insight into business performance
- Support overall FP&A team with wider team projects and objectives.
A bit about you:
- A qualified finance professional (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with relevant experience
- Proactive, independent and self-starting individual who is adept at building and maintaining relationships with a wide range of stakeholders across all levels in the business
- Resilient and flexible, with the ability to cope with a changing, fast-paced environment
- Strong commercial awareness and analytical skills, with a good working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication, organisational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks through managing priorities and workload across various stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail and concern for quality
A bit about us:
At Walgreens Boots Alliance – No7, we believe in being PIONEERING, INSPIRATIONAL and CONNECTING with people. Our market leading brands such as No7, Liz Earle, Soap&Glory and YourGoodSkin touch the lives of millions all over the world. We put the consumer at the heart of everything we do using real time insights to activate brands and products on a global scale. With a passionate and innovative approach to Beauty and Healthcare, we are shaping the future of health and wellbeing for everyone. We are part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores globally, helping people live happier and healthier lives.
What we can offer you:
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
- Competitive Salary & annual discretionary bonus plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
- Generous staff discount scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, holiday buying, cycle to work scheme and many more
- Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym and Canteen
- Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependents, at times of financial hardship
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. To learn more about our functions, explore our brands and find opportunities all over the globe please visit: https://globalbrandscareers.wba.com/.