Finance Manager - Planning ___ Reporting, Global Brands (Maternity Cover)Job reference: 139992BR
An exceptional opportunity for an experienced, qualified finance manager has arisen in the Global Brands FP&A team, on a 12 month secondment basis. As Finance Manager – Planning & Reporting, you will be accountable for the production of management reports and communication of Global Brands performance to both Group and Global Brands leaders, as well as management of the full annual and monthly planning cycle. Within this role, you’ll develop a wide understanding of the entire Global Brands organisation and how it fits into WBA group and play a key role in the future development of Global Brands. The role is supported by two analysts and reports into the Senior Finance Manager – FP&A Reporting.
- Manage all central planning processes (Forecast, Budget, 3YP etc.), communicating timelines and requirements to all stakeholders and ensuring alignment. Your team will also be responsible for creating outputs for both Global Brands and Group stakeholders, reflecting the different lenses through which Global Brands is viewed
- Manage all group reporting for both legal entity and end-to-end views of the business, applying a level of rigour and challenge to submissions and responding to feedback. This includes consolidated P&L, CSR and Investor Relations submissions and has frequent opportunity to present directly to CFO and senior Group stakeholders
- Own and develop the Global Brands allocation process, maintaining the model, communicating outputs to retailers and analysing the post-allocation view of Global Brands within WBA group
- Manage the administration of Global Brands Planning Analytics system, working with Global Finance Systems to develop and improve functionality and ensure data integrity for key planning processes and completion of month and quarter end
- Support the professional development of your team and drive process improvement through efficiency and simplicity, with a “continuous improvement” mind-set
A bit about you…
- Ability to maintain high quality standards whilst working under time-pressure and to hold others to account to deliver accurate and timely reporting to senior leaders
- Strong analytical skills and willingness to challenge business performance
- Exceptional communication skills, comfortable presenting complex matters to senior stakeholders and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and finance systems (preferably experience of using Planning Analytics)
- Previous line-manager experience would be an advantage
A bit about us…
At Walgreens Boots Alliance – Global Brands, we believe in being PIONEERING, INSPIRATIONAL and CONNECTING with people. Our market leading brands such as No7, Liz Earle, Soap&Glory and YourGoodSkin touch the lives of millions all over the world. We put the consumer at the heart of everything we do using real time insights to activate brands and products on a global scale. With a passionate and innovative approach to Beauty and Healthcare, we are shaping the future of health and wellbeing for everyone. We are part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores globally, helping people live happier and healthier lives.
What we can offer you:
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
- Competitive Salary & annual discretionary bonus plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
- Generous staff discount scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, holiday buying, cycle to work scheme and many more
- Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym and Canteen
- Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. To learn more about our functions, explore our brands and find opportunities all over the globe please visit: https://globalbrandscareers.wba.com/.