Finance Analyst - FP___AJob reference: 139931BR
The Global Brands central FP&A team is a team of c.11 people focusing on delivering clear, high quality reporting, analysis and insight to the business to ensure clarity and alignment of in-year performance, financial forecasts and budgets.
The role reports to the FP&A Manager – Planning & Reporting and offers the opportunity to develop a broad understanding of our business, rigorous planning and organisation skills, our forecasting & budgeting processes, giving a real opportunity for career development in WBA.
- Developing a strong knowledge and understanding of the end-to-end performance of our core businesses, No7 Beauty Co., WBA Global Sourcing & WBA Consumer Healthcare Futures
- Producing excellent quality analysis and management KPI reporting that will be delivered/presented to senior executive stakeholders and Group
- Development and maintenance of central annual planning schedule, including key financial activities: budget, financial forecasts, 3 year plan and monthly deliverables for all functions
- Act as a link between various Finance functions – i.e. Financial Control, Operations, Transformation, Commercial & Marketing to provide inputs and hold to account
- Driving efficiencies and automation in financial reporting, including identification and implementation of process/report improvements
- Supporting delivery of project work across a number of ongoing/upcoming projects, providing insight, proposals and recommendations based on scenario analysis
A bit about you…
- A part or newly qualified finance professional (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent) with relevant experience
- Strong IT and excel skills and preferably knowledge of IBM Planning Analytics or ability to learn new software quickly
- Strong communication skills including ability to listen and influence others
- Highly organised with ability to effectively prioritise
- A self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and highly flexible, adapting to changing priorities with ease
A bit about us…
At Walgreens Boots Alliance – Global Brands, we believe in being PIONEERING, INSPIRATIONAL and CONNECTING with people. Our market leading brands such as No7, Liz Earle, Soap&Glory and YourGoodSkin touch the lives of millions all over the world. We put the consumer at the heart of everything we do using real time insights to activate brands and products on a global scale. With a passionate and innovative approach to Beauty and Healthcare, we are shaping the future of health and wellbeing for everyone. We are part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores globally, helping people live happier and healthier lives.
What we can offer you:
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays & option to buy an additional 5 days annual leave
- Annual discretionary bonus plan
- Market leading staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
- Competitive company pension scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme and many more
- Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen and Dry Cleaning
- Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy – please contact email@example.com.
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.