Key Account Manager, John Lewis and Independants - Liz EarleJob reference: 139927BR
Location: Nottingham or London
As an Account Manager on Liz Earle managing the John Lewis & Independents account, you will be absolutely key to achieving our goal. You’ll be integral to building outstanding working relationships with our customer’s internal teams, working together to co-create commercial strategies and business plans that will deliver strong short and long term growth for both the Liz Earle Brand and the John Lewis business. It’s an amazing opportunity to bring your account management skills to life in an organisation that owns the product journey from concept to delivery with the consumer at the forefront of everything we do.
• You’ll be part of the Liz Earle Commercial team, managing one of our biggest customers
• As a key member of the team, you’ll be responsible for delivering the John Lewis commercial targets, sales of £12m+ and will report into the Channel Manager
• You will own the day to day commercial relationship with the John Lewis trading team and build partnerships with this key customer to develop, manage and execute our joint business plans
• In addition, you will support a Commercial Admin Assistant to develop a number of smaller accounts
• Responsible for managing and developing cross functional relationships, both internally and externally, to ensure best in class visibility for Liz Earle
• Manage the account P&L to deliver profit and margin targets
A bit about you:
• You have previous experience of working within a commercial, or account management role with a consumer goods business
• A passion for premium beauty is highly beneficial in this role
• You will have extensive experience of working with Boots
• A self starter and someone who thrives under the pressure of managing a high profile account
• Experience of managing margins, customer profitability and sales targets
• Ability to build meaningful customer relationships
• No direct people management experience required, but the personality and desire to collaborate with cross functional teams is critical
A bit about us:
Our great British beauty brand started life on the idyllic Isle of Wight back in 1995. Our co-founders, Liz Earle and Kim Buckland, paired their beauty business know-how and a passion for botanical ingredients, natural health and wellbeing to create a multi award-winning beauty range, which is today loved by millions. We are now a business of over 800 staff all over the UK.
From day one, our Precious Recipe – We Care More, We Never Settle, We Are One Team, has been at the heart of the business. It’s a collection of special ingredients that make us who we are, shaping every decision across the business, from our Customer Advisors to members of our Management Team. It’s because of these strong values that it’s important to us to find the best people with the right skills and the right attitude to help the business grow, working to continually delight our customers.
Liz Earle is now part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores worldwide and a network of over 440,000 colleagues. Our purpose is to help people live happier and healthier lives. We work alongside our No 7 Beauty Company Brands such as No7, Soap&Glory, Sleek, and YourGoodSkin and touch the lives of millions with our passionate, innovative and pioneering approach to Beauty and Healthcare.
What we can offer you:
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
• A comprehensive onboarding programme
• Generous product discount
• Friends and family discount scheme
• Group Life Assurance
• Cycle to work scheme
• 25 days a year holiday
• Contributory pension scheme
• Monthly Liz Earle Goodie Box
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. To learn more about our functions, explore our brands and find opportunities all over the globe please visit: https://globalbrandscareers.wba.com/.