Opticians Team LeaderJob reference: 138835BR
A very exciting role where you will lead the day to day activities of the store. Reporting to the Store Manager – Hub you will drive the team to provide the very best in store customer experience at Boots Opticians and from start to the end of the customer journey.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the team instore to deliver a culture of exceptional care for colleagues and customers, putting the customers at the heart of my decision making.
- Driving the team to deliver the Hub local plans for Enhanced Services
- Proactively managing clinics on the day to drive up productivity and efficiency
- I am responsible for the day to day maintenance Clinical and Health and Safety standards in store
- Supporting the Store Manager – Hub to deliver the highest retailing standards, walking the shop floor on every day, having a robust operational platform to deliver clean, a well presented shop floor and clinical areas and that our colleagues are at their best all of the time
- Support the development of the Optical Consultant team
- Keyholder responsibilities, ensuring the operational procedures of the store are followed
You will have leadership experience and be widely respected by peers, customers, Store Manager - Hub and Area Manager. Key capabilities include:
- The ability to train and coach store colleagues.
- You will be a motivator and great communicator in both 1:1 and group situations.
- Completed minimum level of clinical opticians knowledge (BOOST or Equivalent)
- Creating a positive in store culture with a delivery mind-set. You will be a great listener and have your finger on the store pulse
- Keeping up to date with your own learning and development
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- One of the best staff discounts in the UK
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays with opportunity to purchase more
- Additional flexible benefits that allows you to create a package that best suits your individual needs including cycle to work vouchers, discounted gym membership, cinema and restaurant discounts, and much more.
- Excellent opportunities to develop and career opportunities across Boots Opticians, Retail and Pharmacy.
Boots Opticians is one of the leading optical chains in the UK. We’re all about enriching the lives of every person who walks through our door; including yours. Bring your skills to a business that offers genuine career progression thanks to sheer diversity of stores and roles – and expect to be supported and developed from day one.What’s next?
Thank you for taking the time to visit our careers page and read about this exciting opportunity. If you choose to apply, your application will be reviewed by our team and we will contact you as soon as we can. If successful, we will contact you to arrange an interview with the hiring manager.Our Diversity and Inclusion commitment
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance.
This role is subject to a DBS/PVG check, Boots is a Ban the Box employer and will consider the suitability of applicants with criminal convictions on a case-by-case basis. You will have the opportunity to discuss the matter with us before we make a decision.