HR Data Manager - Global BrandsJob reference: 138452BR
About Global Brands
Global Brands is a cross divisional organization of Walgreens Boots Alliance that aims to give WBA retail businesses as well as global partners a sustainable competitive advantage by combining great brands and innovative products with unparalleled commercial expertise and consumer insight. Global Brands is comprised of three pillars – Global Sourcing, The No7 Beauty Company and Healthcare Futures - that work in close partnership together to ensure a collaborative, successful and truly global platform to give the businesses clear competitive advantages. Products in the Global Brands portfolio include Soltan, No7, Soap & Glory, Sleek and Liz Earle.
Overview of the role
The Global Brands Reward & MI Team provides expert guidance on - and delivery of – pay, bonus and benefits, working across Asia, Europe and the US to drive a reward agenda that enables the delivery of our people plan. We are also responsible for ensuring that our Global Brands HR Colleagues and Business Leaders have access to accurate, timely and insightful people analytics. We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Data Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. This role will manage the people data, reporting and analytics - as well as supporting the cyclical reward activity such as pay review.
• Manage the running of our monthly people data reporting schedule, ensuring that outputs are delivered on time, in full and to a high level of accuracy.
• Design and build easily understandable reports, and partner with key business partners to provide meaningful insights and commentary on the outputs.
• Manage the delivery of end-to-end people data analysis - from responding to a brief, right through to an impactful delivery and presentation of the results.
• Investigate data discrepancies and underlying root causes – working with data & system owners to implement solutions which drive up data quality.
• Champion data protection principles, ensuring all team processes maintain the integrity and security of our data at all times.
• Manage and lead projects that require significant data or people systems input, acting as an expert in data analysis that will support the required outcomes of the project.
• Support the wider Reward Team with cyclical reward activity as required, including the delivery of annual pay review milestones such as pay review and bonus implementation.
• Nurture strong partner relationships globally, including working closely with colleagues in both Global Brands and other functional teams across Reward, MI, Payroll and Finance.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Significant experience of working within a Data / MI / Reporting role
• Strong analytical skills, and advanced excel capability, with experience of interpreting data into relevant and actionable insight, as well as an ability to translate data into meaningful, clear and simple information
• A strong understanding of people data and HR systems
• Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• The ability to plan ahead whilst also responding to in the moment delivery, with excellent organisational and planning skills
• Experience of global, matrix working
A bit about us:
At Walgreens Boots Alliance – Global Brands, we believe in being PIONEERING, INSPIRATIONAL and CONNECTING with people. Our market leading brands such as No7, Liz Earle, Soap&Glory and YourGoodSkin touch the lives of millions all over the world. We put the consumer at the heart of everything we do using real time insights to activate brands and products on a global scale. With a passionate and innovative approach to Beauty and Healthcare, we are shaping the future of health and wellbeing for everyone. We are part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores globally, helping people live happier and healthier lives.
What we can offer you:
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays & option to buy an additional 5 days annual leave
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Market leading staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen and Dry Cleaning
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. To learn more about our functions, explore our brands and find opportunities all over the globe please visit: https://globalbrandscareers.wba.com/.