Engagement AnalystJob reference: 138216BR
IT Technology Services Business Engagement Analyst
Working as part of the Technology Services (TS) Delivery and Engagement team the Business Engagement Analyst is the first point of contact for the customer and plays a key role in understanding customer needs to ensure successful delivery of the right solution. The role involves engagement with Business Units throughout WBA, collaboration with all TS departments to assess requests, and response to customers with an outline approach and estimated cost for solution delivery.
• To work as the primary contact for all engagement requests across multiple business units. You will take full ownership of your requests, supporting your customer by gaining initial understanding of their requirements and working with TS stakeholders to agree prices and route for the delivery of the solution.
• Documentation of customer engagement meetings and the subsequent Assessment of Work, outlining the approach and cost to solution delivery.
• Stakeholder management, including customers, 3rd Parties, and internal Technology Services stakeholders
• Monitoring progress of all requests (Service and Demand), that you have been assigned, through to handover to the TS Delivery team, ensuring customer expectations are delivered upon within SLAs
• Support in the production of Management Information reports
A bit about you…
• Proactive self-starter with the ability to drive actions through to conclusion
• Able to communicate with a range of stakeholders (written and verbal); clear and concise sharing of information
• Builds strong relationships and is able to challenge constructively
• Good listener with the ability to assimilate information from numerous sources to assist with clarification and analysis of customer requests
• Able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Business Analysis techniques, and the project management lifecycle
A bit about us…
IT is at the centre of what we do.
This is retail IT for the real world, you’re so close to your customers in all ways – in store, online and internally.
You can get involved with all the different areas of our business, working on projects that make a real difference – from our hugely successful Boots App to our world-class warehousing system.
We place so much value on our IT team – if you want to build a career that will keep developing with your skills, there’s no better place to do it.
Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance and is the UKs leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. You can learn more by visiting boots.jobs.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Generous staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, holiday buying, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen, Dry Cleaning and more.
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We offer a number of flexible working options to suit our colleagues’ needs including job share and part time working. Our website shows examples of colleagues enjoying different working patterns. If this interests you, please talk to us about it.
If you would like to become part of our story and make a difference – click apply and our recruitment partners will be in touch!
If you have any questions or queries regarding this vacancy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click the link below or copy and paste it into your browser for a peek into our fantastic Support Office: