Digital Marketing Assistant, eCommerce - Boots UKJob reference: 138144BR
Welcome to the Boots.com team - an exciting team within Boots UK which is at the heart of our growth plans as more customers look to us for online help, advice and shopping inspiration, as well as of course the best Boots products, prices and offers. As customers are changing, so are we: focusing on really understanding our customers’ needs and making the most of our great products and services to optimise the online shopping experience and drive growth.
The Digital Marketing Assistant will be instrumental in aiding the Digital Marketing team and wider Boots.com team, supporting the planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns, working towards our sales and brand awareness objectives. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with some experience of digital marketing or a desire to pursue a career in this area.
• Supporting the digital marketing channel leads, you will assist the delivery of Paid Search (PPC), Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Affiliate activity for Boots.
• You will be required to work closely with internal teams in .com and wider, for example: eCommerce Trading, Trade Planning, Merchandising and Marketing, as well as developing relationships with external partners and agencies to develop and execute best in class digital campaigns.
• It’s a key digital role that requires you to be organised, flexible, numerate and technologically savvy. You will have the ability to learn quickly and get involved in multiple elements of digital marketing.
• It is a pre-requisite that you will be competent in Excel and have a basic level of understanding of key digital channels; however, training will be provided.
A bit about you:
• A good understanding of digital marketing basics and/or a strong desire to learn
• Excellent communication and time management
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously
A bit about us:
Work right at the heart of the business and join us on the exciting digital journey we’re on.
Play a leading role in driving boots.com growth by maximising the performance of your department and launching new ranges and products. Life in the boots.com team is fast paced, every day is different and brings new opportunities to optimise what we do. We work with great people across the business and externally to execute our digital strategy and meet our customers’ needs.
Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance and is the UKs leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. You can learn more by visiting boots.jobs.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive salary
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Generous staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, holiday buying, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen, Dry Cleaning and Cash Point
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We offer a number of flexible working options to suit our colleagues’ needs including job share and part time working. Our website shows examples of colleagues enjoying different working patterns. If this interests you, please talk to us about it.