Portfolio AnalystJob reference: 138133BR
Our Engineering Team are looking for a Portfolio Analyst to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing finance and reporting within the Engineering Capability Centre (ECC).
As the Portfolio Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring work is effectively recharged and that all monies flowing through the ECC are accounted for. You will also collate, track and report upon the velocity of teams working within the ECC as well as other relevant KPIs that will need to be presented to the ECC Leadership.
• Track work as it flows through the ECC and facilitate financial recharges.
• Raise and receipt purchase orders for work that is commissioned by the ECC with external partners.
• Produce ECC financial, KPI, and velocity reports and collate this into meaningful management information that can be consumed by the leadership and other stakeholders.
• Work closely with the Lead BA and RTE to accurately create income and expenditure forecasts for the ECC.
• Tracking budget and highlighting variances to the leadership.
A bit about you…
• You will have significant experience of tracking and reporting against financial information.
• You will be comfortable presenting financial information to stakeholders.
• You will have experience of tracking project and programme delivery.
• Self-starter, highly proactive and assertive in a demanding and dynamic environment.
A bit about us…
IT is at the centre of what we do.
This is retail IT for the real world, you’re so close to your customers in all ways – in store, online and internally.
You can get involved with all the different areas of our business, working on projects that make a real difference – from our hugely successful Boots App to our world-class warehousing system.
We place so much value on our IT team – if you want to build a career that will keep developing with your skills, there’s no better place to do it.
Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance and is the UKs leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. You can learn more by visiting boots.jobs.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Generous staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, holiday buying, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen, Dry Cleaning and more.
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We offer a number of flexible working options to suit our colleagues’ needs including job share and part time working. Our website shows examples of colleagues enjoying different working patterns. If this interests you, please talk to us about it.
If you would like to become part of our story and make a difference – click apply and our recruitment partners will be in touch!
If you have any questions or queries regarding this vacancy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click the link below or copy and paste it into your browser for a peek into our fantastic Support Office: