Global Brand Manager, No7 Cosmetics - Global BrandsJob reference: 138116BR
As Global Brand Manager of No7 Cosmetics and Masterbrand, you will support the delivery of ambitious Global growth plans for the Cosmetics and Masterbrand categories on No7. Through your deep understanding of our brand, target consumer, Cosmetics market and category, local market needs and your passion for beauty, you will deliver engaging strategies, brand assets and drive value creation to grow the No7 brand and ensure relevancy across the globe. This is an incredibly dynamic role and requires an enthusiastic brand builder to join the team as we look to expand our global footprint and grow our Cosmetics category and drive brand equity through Masterbrand initiatives, whilst delivering sustainable growth in our existing core geographies.
• Responsible for the delivery of No7 Cosmetics and Masterbrand strategies, plans and toolkits including and supporting on;
o Global Consumer Driven Strategy
o Annual Global Brand Plan
o Global Communications strategy
o Global Category Portfolio
o Cultural & Purpose led brand initiatives with full plan integration
o Brand and Category Visual Identity, standards and guidelines across all touchpoints
o End-to-end marketing calendar including campaign toolkits & delivery
• Deep performance understanding including competitive, consumer and market, taking insight to action
• Fundamental understanding of mass personalised and digital marketing
• Expert understanding of the end-to-end consumer journey
A bit about you:
• Experience in delivery of brand strategy, comms and activation, with an ability to see a holistic vision for the brand and categories and translate this into tangible outputs. You should have a particular passion for the Cosmetics category and purpose led brand building (sustainability, diversity equity and inclusivity, social purpose)
• Confident and experienced in digital content and delivery of compelling marketing materials online and instore; the primary channels for our Cosmetics category
• A thorough understanding and passion to capture and communicate the reality of consumers & shopper behaviour, beliefs, attitudes and motivations to drive growth and relevancy for our Cosmetics category and Masterbrand activity
• A passion for collaborative working across a network of people / markets to maximise brand potential. You should be a confident communicator, able to make decisions and express ideas that contribute towards the greater development of the brand and categories.
• Ability to manage multiple complex projects, strategies, markets and stakeholders; an excellent relationship builder and communicator with key partners, with a passion for positive team culture, care and integrity.
A bit about us:
At Walgreens Boots Alliance – Global Brands, we believe in being PIONEERING, INSPIRATIONAL and CONNECTING with people. Our market leading brands such as No7, Liz Earle, Soap&Glory and YourGoodSkin touch the lives of millions all over the world. We put the consumer at the heart of everything we do using real time insights to activate brands and products on a global scale. With a passionate and innovative approach to Beauty and Healthcare, we are shaping the future of health and wellbeing for everyone. We are part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores globally, helping people live happier and healthier lives.
What we can offer you:
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays & option to buy an additional 5 days annual leave
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Market leading staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen and Dry Cleaning
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
If you have any questions relating to this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. To learn more about our functions, explore our brands and find opportunities all over the globe please visit: https://globalbrandscareers.wba.com/.