Senior Manager, OneIT - Strategic Partner ManagementJob reference: 138103BR
Senior Manager, OneIT - Strategic Partner Management
The role exists to support and manage, control and optimize IT supplier Sourcing Strategy, IT supplier Relationship Management, and IT supplier Performance and Risk Management for global OneIT. The role’s primary focus is to lead the in-program Supplier Relationship Management functions for a set of strategic programs within the company. Our strategic programs within WBA relies heavily in a cohesive governance framework between WBA colleagues and 3rd parties (products and services provider). For these programs to be successful, we implement carefully selected components of the supplier management practice specific to the program working very closely with the program team.
The role requires an experienced Senior Manager with proven experience in IT, supplier management and supplier negotiations. As a member of the team, the role will be responsible for creating strong partnerships with suppliers and internal program colleagues to ensure there is a trustful and collaborative relationship between all parties to enable successful delivery. This role will work closely with respective Supplier Relationship Managers who own the day to day relationship with each partner. This role is part of the most dynamic and strategically important function witihin One IT and will gain exposure to senior leaders across a wide variety of business organisations.
• Responsible for overall ownership of relationships for our most strategic IT partners
• Drive the formulation of the program 3rd partnership strategy in alignment with WBA / SPM governance framework
• Support and manage, control and optimize IT supplier Sourcing Strategy
• Experience in IT, supplier management and supplier negotiations
• Contract Management and Procurement Collaboration
A bit about you…
• Experience building and maintaining strong partnerships with suppliers and internal program colleagues
• Extensive Procurement Experience or working within a procurement team
• Strong Governance Background with third party suppliers managing SLAs & KPIs
• Strong Financial Background
• Comfortable presenting to all levels (including C suite)
A bit about us…
IT is at the centre of what we do.
This is retail IT for the real world, you’re so close to your customers in all ways – in store, online and internally.
You can get involved with all the different areas of our business, working on projects that make a real difference – from our hugely successful Boots App to our world-class warehousing system.
We place so much value on our IT team – if you want to build a career that will keep developing with your skills, there’s no better place to do it.
Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance and is the UKs leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. You can learn more by visiting boots.jobs.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Generous staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, holiday buying, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen, Dry Cleaning and more.
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We offer a number of flexible working options to suit our colleagues’ needs including job share and part time working. Our website shows examples of colleagues enjoying different working patterns. If this interests you, please talk to us about it.
If you would like to become part of our story and make a difference – click apply and our recruitment partners will be in touch!
If you have any questions or queries regarding this vacancy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click the link below or copy and paste it into your browser for a peek into our fantastic Support Office: