Software Governance ___ Quality ManagerJob reference: 137741BR
Software Governing & Quality Manager
The Integration Global Engineering Governance Manager Delivery Manager will ensure the Global Engineering function is run as a best in class maintaining at all times an optimal level in terms of quality, finance, resource and more. This role will involve leading an augmented team including Scrum Masters as well influencing peers within the Global Engineering organisation.
• Finance profit / loss forecast, financial planning of the function as well as control cost recoverability.
• Responsible of defining the internal processes in Global Engineering (resource management, function augmentation etc.), linking them with other Function processes (a.i. demand management) and ensuring they are attained to.
• Create the internal quality metrics and tracking around Software, platform and tooling linked to the overall integration quality management system.
• Keeps the relationship with our partners (supplier management) to maintain the function skills and the right sizing.
• Responsible reporting as well as the transformational of change management activities within Global Engineering Function.
A bit about you…
• Understands technology (software, platforms and tools) in order to adapt all the areas of responsibility for the role.
• Good communicator to a diverse audience (both technical and not technical) as well as to different levels within the organisation.
• Understanding of regulations and able to operate in regulated environments.
• Well organised and structured
• Eager to learn and ready to lead change
• Experience and understanding of quality metrics for software
A bit about us…
IT is at the centre of what we do.
This is retail IT for the real world, you’re so close to your customers in all ways – in store, online and internally.
You can get involved with all the different areas of our business, working on projects that make a real difference – from our hugely successful Boots App to our world-class warehousing system.
We place so much value on our IT team – if you want to build a career that will keep developing with your skills, there’s no better place to do it.
Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance and is the UKs leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. You can learn more by visiting boots.jobs.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Generous staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, holiday buying, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen, Dry Cleaning and more.
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We offer a number of flexible working options to suit our colleagues’ needs including job share and part time working. Our website shows examples of colleagues enjoying different working patterns. If this interests you, please talk to us about it.
If you would like to become part of our story and make a difference – click apply and our recruitment partners will be in touch!
If you have any questions or queries regarding this vacancy please contact email@example.com
Please click the link below or copy and paste it into your browser for a peek into our fantastic Support Office: