Finance Analyst - Marketing, GB (12 month secondment)Job reference: 137638BR
Do you want to be part of a small but agile Global Marketing finance team that are at the forefront of supporting the continued growth of our exciting portfolio of Global Beauty Brands? This is a brilliant opportunity for a finance analyst to really add value by cutting through the numbers and creating efficiencies in analysis and reporting to drive great strategic and investment decisions. Reporting into the Senior Finance Manager, you will be able to directly impact the area, showcasing your abilities and growing your career.
- Finance owner of monthly cost management and monthly reporting to key stakeholders, including both Global Brands stakeholders and Group level stakeholders
- Create, prepare and analyse a number of key business reports in a timely and accurate manner, as well as reporting on initiatives as they are implemented by the business
- Provide business partnering and education to our non-finance colleagues, improving financial awareness
- Assist on strategic projects on an ad hoc basis to support with financial analysis
- Proactively identify and implement improvements to processes and procedures, contributing to continuous business improvement.
A bit about you…
A part qualified finance professional (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with related finance experience and the ability to work and communicate effectively with key individuals of all levels across the business. You will need to demonstrate:
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong commercial awareness and analytical skills, attention to detail, quality in all reporting
- Ability to influence and engage non finance community
- A good knowledge of Excel and strong SAP skills would be advantageous
A bit about us…
At Walgreens Boots Alliance – Global Brands, we believe in being PIONEERING, INSPIRATIONAL and CONNECTING with people. Our market leading brands such as No7, Liz Earle, Soap&Glory and YourGoodSkin touch the lives of millions all over the world. We put the consumer at the heart of everything we do using real time insights to activate brands and products on a global scale. With a passionate and innovative approach to Beauty and Healthcare, we are shaping the future of health and wellbeing for everyone. We are part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores globally, helping people live happier and healthier lives.
What we can offer you:
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays & option to buy an additional 5 days annual leave
- Annual discretionary bonus plan
- Market leading staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
- Competitive company pension scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme and many more
- Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen and Dry Cleaning
- Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.