Global Product Manager, Liz Earle - Global BrandsJob reference: 137354BR
Liz Earle is the no.1 premium cleanser brand in the UK, with significant growth plans in the UK and globally and are looking for an experienced Product Manager to help us realise them.
As the Global Product Manager for Liz Earle Cosmetics & Bath & Body, you will lead the creation of the product strategy and three year product plans. You will be responsible for the delivery of these plans and the end to end product development from creating compelling consumer led concepts to the finished product.
• You will work collaboratively to build product strategies & 3YPs with the Snr Product Manager and own the delivery of these plans with cross functional teams.
• Mapping category trends, opportunities and customer insights into strategies, product plans and market leading concepts
• Ownership of the end to end product development for your categories from concept creation through to ensuring the on time delivery and sufficiency (value targets) of the product plans.
• Translating macro trends into micro product detail e.g., packaging, formulation, fragrance & design to effectively deliver consumer relevant qualities
• Lead the relationship with agency partners where relevant and their work on our brands from brief & evaluation: specifically packaging design and fragrance houses
A bit about you:
• An outstanding strategic thinker – finding growth driving opportunities and delivering brilliantly
• You are a forward-thinking relationship builder and leader of teams, with experience of leading virtual teams and sharing best practice through matrix working
• A driver of change – leading the way and role modelling new processes for others
• Passionate about best in class delivery – on time, in full, right first time and commits to achieving this
• Strong experience in product development experience working in an FMCG environment and ideally product development experience within the Cosmetics category and ideally bath & body or skincare
• You can demonstrate an understanding of manufacturing and production methods of the category. Your colleagues will look to you for your knowledge in our supplier’s capabilities and assets
A bit about us:
At Walgreens Boots Alliance – Global Brands, we believe in being PIONEERING, INSPIRATIONAL and CONNECTING with people. Our market leading brands such as No7, Liz Earle, Soap&Glory and YourGoodSkin touch the lives of millions all over the world. We put the consumer at the heart of everything we do using real time insights to activate brands and products on a global scale. With a passionate and innovative approach to Beauty and Healthcare, we are shaping the future of health and wellbeing for everyone. We are part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores globally, helping people live happier and healthier lives.
What we can offer you:
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays & option to buy an additional 5 days annual leave
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Market leading staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen and Dry Cleaning
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the
UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. To learn more about our functions, explore our brands and find opportunities all over the globe please visit: https://globalbrandscareers.wba.com/.