Photography Manager, B-Hive - Global BrandsJob reference: 136742BR
Welcome to The B-Hive - based in three locations across the UK, the B-Hive network of studios create high-quality global content across Boots and Global Brands – at low cost, scale and pace. At the heart of our FY21 mission, The B-Hive will bring to life our ‘content publishing at scale’ vision.
Based in our London B-Hive, the Photography Manager is responsible for the creation of high level creative digital and e-commerce assets across Boots and Global Brands. You will possess exceptional organisational, creative and technical skills in order to meet briefs and deadlines, with the ability to communicate, cascade and collaborate across the business.
This role also requires high-level self-motivation and the ability to work to strict deadlines often without supervision, whilst under pressure.
• Responsible to produce photography and video assets across multiple markets and brands, ensuring output excellence
• Responsible for the photography budget and management of rights managed and royalty free images via asset library management
• To interpret and implement the creative vision across a broad range of projects and brands from digital, social, print and motion in a global business.
• Ability to take on and manage multiple key projects from conception to production/final assets alone or as part of a team
• Attend shoots and assist in art-direction both in person and remotely
A bit about you:
• Our ideal candidate will have 8+ years photography management experience, often working across very complex projects
• You’re well versed in retouch and printing aspects, with experience across the Adobe Creative Suite
• Proven communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present to the lead team and stakeholders across the business, and manage agency partners via impeccable relationship management
• Experience working with budgets and in production of photoshoots
• Flexibility to work under pressure and the ability to work in a highly matrixed organisation
A bit about us:
At Walgreens Boots Alliance – Global Brands, we believe in being PIONEERING, INSPIRATIONAL and CONNECTING with people. Our market leading brands such as No7, Liz Earle, Soap&Glory and YourGoodSkin touch the lives of millions all over the world. We put the consumer at the heart of everything we do using real time insights to activate brands and products on a global scale. With a passionate and innovative approach to Beauty and Healthcare, we are shaping the future of health and wellbeing for everyone. We are part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores globally, helping people live happier and healthier lives.
What we can offer you:
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays & option to buy an additional 5 days annual leave
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Market leading staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen and Dry Cleaning
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. To learn more about our functions, explore our brands and find opportunities all over the globe please visit: https://globalbrandscareers.wba.com/.