eCommerce Merchandising Manager, boots.com - Boots UKJob reference: 136554BR
Welcome to the Boots.com team - an exciting team within Boots UK which is at the heart of our growth plans as more customers look to us for online help, advice and shopping inspiration, as well as of course the best Boots products, prices and offers. As customers are changing, so are we: focusing on really understanding our customers’ needs and making the most of our great products and services to optimise the online shopping experience and drive growth.
The boots.com Merchandising and Brand Lead Manager plays a key role in the ecommerce team. This is a KPI focused and an onsite trading lever focused role. Responsible for day to day .com product set-up, on site merchandising, product detail page optimisation, management of our internal search (to name a few). And leading our Brand implant team and program.
• Horizontal view of our site merchandising trade levers, moving boots.com from a housekeeping team to a data-led optimisation team
• Leading a team that is lever focused; product set-up, internal search, attributes, taxonomy, product copy, imagery, product recommendations, ratings & reviews
• Supporting the ecommerce trading team & customer planning team to ensure best in class launches for promotions, events, NPD
• Managing the performance of our on-site trading levers, identifying opportunities in our purchase funnel and setting targets
• Being able to up and down scale focus on existing and new levers
• Shaping team requirements into future development conversations ensuring representation with all relevant stakeholders
• Leading a team of dedicated supplier funded brand leads developing Boots specific brand strategies which are value adding and delivering key differentials vs. the market
• Driving the brand lead program visibility and demonstrating effectiveness and value internally building relationships with key stakeholders
• Leading the supplier support and engagement of the program and identifying opportunities with more JBP/non JBP suppliers
A bit about you:
• Previous experience of managing a high performing team
• Extensive experience within a similar role
• Exemplary attention to detail
• KPI Driven
• Relationship Builder
• Problem Solver
A bit about us:
Work right at the heart of the business and join us on the exciting digital journey we’re on.
Play a leading role in driving boots.com growth by co-ordinating our transformation agenda to drive business performance and continually improve the customer experience. Life in the boots.com team is fast paced, every day is different and brings new opportunities to improve what we do. We work with great people across the business and externally to execute our digital strategy and meet our customers’ needs.
Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance and is the UKs leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. You can learn more by visiting boots.jobs.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive salary
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Generous staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, holiday buying, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen, Dry Cleaning and Cash Point
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We offer a number of flexible working options to suit our colleagues’ needs including job share and part time working. Our website shows examples of colleagues enjoying different working patterns. If this interests you, please talk to us about it.
If you would like to become part of our story and make a difference – click apply and our recruitment partners will be in touch!