Team AnalystJob reference: 136354BR
Team Analyst- Global Identity & Access Management Services
About the role:
In this role you will be working with a successful team that is responsible for managing and governing accounts & access from a Joiner, Mover, Leaver lifecycle that complies with key policies, audit and security requirements.
You will also be involved with delivering key pieces of work and projects that supports the delivery of road map and year plan initiatives.
• Dealing with multiple tools and applications to provision and de-provision accounts and access in line with the Joiner Mover Leaver (JML) processes.
• Managing requests on a daily basis from a Remedy ticketing system and ensuring SLA targets are met to support KPI deliverables.
• Working collaboratively and attending daily calls with your team to manage and plan workload and support key pieces of work.
• Utilising MS excel spreadsheets to perform certain tasks.
• Conducting access reviews and clean ups of data to comply with mandatory Security and Audit requirements.
• Involved with key projects which will involve engagement with stakeholders via meetings/calls.
• You must come from an IT background and understand all ITIL processes with enhanced knowledge and competence of managing all Microsoft tools and applications.
• You understand the key principles of Identity & Access Management and Identity & Access Governance.
• Due to the nature of the role, it is imperative you are hardworking and flexible with working hours to support your team.
• You should be able to think on your feet by working on own initiative and be comfortable working within a fast-paced environment to overcome critical challenges that supports the success of the team.
• Adapts quickly to change in process and the use of different tools and applications.
• Can handle pressure in a positive way and deliver effective results within agreed timeframes.
• Prepared to step out of comfort zone to enhance your performance expectations, skillsets and experience that will support your career journey within GI&AM.
Preferred, but not essential:
• Experience within an Identity & Access Management and Governance role.
• Experience working with Identity Governance Software (Saviynt, SalePoint or equivalent) associated integration with Active Directory.
• Experienced and competent with co-ordinating, supporting and delivering projects on behalf of their team.
A bit about us…
IT is at the centre of what we do.
This is retail IT for the real world, you’re so close to your customers in all ways – in store, online and internally.
You can get involved with all the different areas of our business, working on projects that make a real difference – from our hugely successful Boots App to our world-class warehousing system.
We place so much value on our IT team – if you want to build a career that will keep developing with your skills, there’s no better place to do it.
Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance and is the UKs leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. You can learn more by visiting boots.jobs.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays & option to buy an additional 5 days annual leave
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Market leading staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen and Dry Cleaning
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We offer a number of flexible working options to suit our colleagues’ needs including job share and part time working. Our website shows examples of colleagues enjoying different working patterns. If this interests you, please talk to us about it.
If you would like to become part of our story and make a difference – click apply and our recruitment partners will be in touch!
If you have any questions or queries regarding this vacancy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.