Global Production AssistantJob reference: 136304BR
Global Production Assistant
Welcome to The B-Hive - based in three locations across the UK, the B-Hive network of studios create globally consistent and locally relevant high-quality content across Boots and Global Brands – at low cost, scale and pace. At the heart of our FY21 mission, The B-Hive will bring to life content publishing at scale.
Based in our Kings Place, London B-Hive, the Production Assistant will support the Production team to ensure everything runs smoothly while working across 13 brands and multiple markets.
You will possess brilliant organisational skills in order to meet briefs and deadlines, and the ability to communicate, cascade and collaborate across the business.
• Manage and organise daily schedules for up to 15 team members. You will schedule all projects using project management and scheduling systems.
• Support the Production Manager with monthly productivity and finance reporting
• Support the Production Manager to deliver business critical projects, adjusting schedules while ensuring projects are delivered within budget and deadlines.
• Build brilliant relationships with our stakeholders including agency partners and external suppliers
• Undertake ad-hoc admin tasks including travel bookings, meeting organisation, raising invoices and team onboarding
A bit about you…
• You will have experience in either project management or team assistant role
• Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Interested in the creative and beauty industry
• Able to build relationships with key stakeholders, agency partners and external suppliers
• Experience using Excel & PowerPoint
A bit about us…
At Walgreens Boots Alliance – Global Brands, we believe in being PIONEERING, INSPIRATIONAL and CONNECTING with people. Our market leading brands such as No7, Liz Earle, Soap&Glory and YourGoodSkin touch the lives of millions all over the world. We put the consumer at the heart of everything we do using real time insights to activate brands and products on a global scale. With a passionate and innovative approach to Beauty and Healthcare, we are shaping the future of health and wellbeing for everyone. We are part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores globally, helping people live happier and healthier lives.
What we can offer you:
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays & option to buy an additional 5 days annual leave
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Market leading staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen and Dry Cleaning
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. To learn more about our functions, explore our brands and find opportunities all over the globe please visit: https://globalbrandscareers.wba.com/.