Assistant Brand Manager - Soap ___ Glory (Bath ___ Body)Job reference: 136303BR
Assistant Brand Manager – Soap & Glory (Bath & Body)
We’re on the hunt for a gloriously extra-ordinary marketeer and brand enthusiast to join the Soap & Glory team as Global Assistant Brand Manager – Bath & Body. This role is incredibly dynamic, working alongside the Global Brand Manager to deliver market leading brand and product campaigns that capture the hearts, minds (and bodies!) of our international audience.
• Support the delivery of global brand strategies, plans and toolkits including:
o Global Consumer Driven Strategy
o Annual Global brand plan
o Global Communications strategy
o Brand Visual Identity, standards and guidelines across all touchpoints
o End-to-end Marketing calendar
• Manage the plan and supporting content for Bath & Body product launch moments including owned, earned and paid.
• Support Global Brand Manager in campaign development including ideation, liaising with creative agencies, and attending photoshoots.
• Be the day to day global touch point for local market team category support and requests.
• Maintain strong communication with local market teams and global product department to ensure optimal delivery of Bath & Body category requirements.
• Ensure global brand strategies, plans and toolkits are rooted in data and performance, including competitive and market, taking insight to action
A bit about you…
• Experience within a marketing position
• Deep performance understanding including competitive and market, taking insight to action
• The ability to leverage the agile model in best interest of brand, consumer and commercial performance
• Fundamental understanding of mass personalised marketing
• Solid understanding of the end-to-end consumer journey
• Ability to work with multiple teams and stakeholders and create excellent working relationships.
• Organised and efficient with the ability to manage time and deadlines.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Positive, enthusiastic and eager advance in your career within a team environment.
A bit about us…
Soap & Glory™ launched in 2006 with a mission to make every day more glorious, bringing fun, joy and indulgence together to create an extra-ordinary beauty experience. Fast forward to today and we have a top-to-toe, award-winning beauty offering that’s gone truly global. We are a tight-knit, entrepreneurial brand, but have the benefit of being owned by one of the world’s leading health and beauty company’s – Walgreens Boots Alliance.
At Walgreens Boots Alliance – Global Brands, we believe in being PIONEERING, INSPIRATIONAL and CONNECTING with people. Our market leading brands such as No7, Liz Earle, Soap&Glory and YourGoodSkin touch the lives of millions all over the world. We put the consumer at the heart of everything we do using real time insights to activate brands and products on a global scale. With a passionate and innovative approach to Beauty and Healthcare, we are shaping the future of health and wellbeing for everyone. We are part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores globally, helping people live happier and healthier lives.
What we can offer you:
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays & option to buy an additional 5 days annual leave
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Market leading staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. To learn more about our functions, explore our brands and find opportunities all over the globe please visit: https://globalbrandscareers.wba.com/.