Estates AdministratorJob reference: 135842BR
12 month fixed term contract
Boots is the UKs leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible.
Boots UK, ROI and Boots Opticians are part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc, the first global pharmacy-led health and wellbeing enterprise.
What’s it like to work in Estates
The Estates Department are looking for an Estates Administrator to work within a team of professionals where the primary focus is on driving value out of our estate, supporting stores to trade, disposing of surplus property and maximising income producing opportunities. You will have a strong customer focus and a high level of drive and self-motivation to succeed in a fast paced, challenging environment.
About the role
With the drive, energy and tenacity you will be able to deliver great results, by:
• Being a great team player, building relationships with key internal customers and external suppliers.
• First point of contact for suppliers, landlords, subtenants, neighbours, local authorities
• Having a can-do attitude and mind-set of continual improvement in processes and systems
• Assisting teams on business projects to deliver measurable results
• Dealing with a diverse workload with the day to day property management, general administration duties and updating systems and applications
• Excellent knowledge of SAP Real Estate ideally with an understanding of vendor accounts
You will have responsibility for
• General administrative duties: Distribute and collect mail, arrange meetings and conference calls, file management, scanning and much more
• Dealing with wide range of queries via phone and email, collating and providing information, documents and plans,
• Raising purchase orders and arranging payments
• Assisting surveyors and updaters in maintaining SAP, advising out changes to be made.
• Creating and maintaining team databases and spreadsheets, assisting with preparation of regular reports, agendas and approval papers
• Will be multi trained to cover other administration work tasks
What we’re looking for
You’ll ideally be someone with excellent set of administration skills and have a finance understanding. The best candidate will have the following experience:
• Self motivated individual who is keen to learn and understand.
• Able to work initially on your own and prioritise your own workload.
• Well organised individual with an eye for detail.
• High level of competence in Excel, Word, Powerpoint and SAP
• Excellent communicator, able to build effective relationships within the business and with external partners.
• Collaboratively work with a team of professionals to deliver business objectives.
A bit about us…
As well as the challenge and responsibility of an integral role in the Estates Team, you’ll find opportunities for development and progression. The very best candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and in addition to this we also offer extensive benefits
What’s in it for you
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Generous staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, holiday buying, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen, Dry Cleaning and more.
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
If you would like to become part of our story and make a difference – click apply and our recruitment partners will be in touch!
If you have any questions or queries regarding this vacancy, please contact email@example.com